• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - !${Target.Buff[Slow].ID} and !${Target.Slowed.ID} conditions appear to be including Tendon Slice (stops Turgur's being cast)

ABDon

Seasoned veteran member
!${Target.Buff[Slow].ID} and !${Target.Slowed.ID} conditions appear to be including Tendon Slice

So, if my Tank procs his belt first, Shaman won't cast a slow, despite Turgur's being much superior.

Ennui Trigger slow is ok, it ignores that just fine and goes ahead with a Turgur's.

Any work around for this please? I don't really want to remove the condition else we'll be slowing every few secs
 
yeah, tendon slice is a slow, what you can do is check the slowpct of the current slowspell on the target, using
${Target.Slowed.SlowPct} < ${Spell[Turgursspellnamehere].SlowPct}
so in theory if the slow on mob is worse it should condition true.
 
!${Target.Buff[Slow].ID} and !${Target.Slowed.ID} conditions appear to be including Tendon Slice

So, if my Tank procs his belt first, Shaman won't cast a slow, despite Turgur's being much superior.

Ennui Trigger slow is ok, it ignores that just fine and goes ahead with a Turgur's.

Any work around for this please? I don't really want to remove the condition else we'll be slowing every few secs


That condition can cause slow to not be cast if you have a Knight in the group. one of thier procs is a slow like the belt. I have seen this with both SK and Paladin.


Being able to set a % compare would be amzing so I could keep the condition.
 
Nice! cheers folks

I knew it was a slow, but since Ennui is also, it just seemed odd

Thanks for the speedy replies
 
I am not 100% sure but the knight slow might be better even than shaman slow :shrug:
Ill have to look at it again its a proc based of another spell and may have something to it besides just similar %
Knight Slow
1: Increase Disease Counter by 32
2: Decrease Attack Speed by 55%
3: Decrease STR by 195
4: Decrease AC by 78
5: Decrease DEX by 195
6: Decrease AGI by 195
7: Decrease Dual Wield by 12%

Shammy slow (2 debuffs one slow and a cripple)

Diminishment
Increase Disease Counter by 28
Decrease STR by 424
Decrease AC by 251
Decrease DEX by 482
Decrease AGI by 482
Decrease Dual Wield by 20%

Shammy wins, If I dont have a slower I keep casting till i get proc on sk/paly
 
Last edited:
Problem - !${Target.Buff[Slow].ID} and !${Target.Slowed.ID} conditions appear to be including Tendon Slice (stops Turgur's being cast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart