• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tank as a puller or a dedicated puller pulling to the tank? (1 Viewer)

catfood

RedCents
70¢
Just curious how everykne does it? When grinding at a camp do you pull with your tank or have another class set as the puller?

Just curious how everykne does it? When grinding at a camp do you pull with your tank or have another class set as the puller?
i always pull with tank.

usually huntertank (or manual moving) with everyone else in chasemode.

less frequently with a static camp.

never with someone other than tank pulling

i always pull with tank.

usually huntertank (or manual moving) with everyone else in chasemode.

less frequently with a static camp.

never with someone other than tank pulling
What @Sic said…
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I pull with whatever toon I'm driving at the time. I don't care much for tank class, so it's never the tank. Never have any issues.

shaman pulling with ae slow!!!
I really like this idea!

I used a zerker to pull but only because my sk needs to med ><. I still have not figured out the hunter tank combo yet or using chase mode. I will have to check out those guides. So many things to learn!!! (In game and in MacroQuest Redguides!!)

I really like this idea!

I used a zerker to pull but only because my sk needs to med ><. I still have not figured out the hunter tank combo yet or using chase mode. I will have to check out those guides. So many things to learn!!! (In game and in MacroQuest Redguides!!)
Yea there are tons to learn!

I pull with Mage. Very long range low dmg dealing spell (of many) i think its 400+? And also use Pet to get multiple out from a tight spot.

Question - Tank as a puller or a dedicated puller pulling to the tank?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back