• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Taking Plugin Requests for Donations (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
I feel kind of cheap doing this, but I'm trying to surprise my girlfriend by visiting her during her birthday (2 weeks before she's coming to visit me) and I need to generate around $200 this week to do it and not go completely broke.

I am taking individual hack/utility requests for donations over Paypal. Basically just post here with any ideas you have and what you'd be willing to donate to make it happen.

Also, if I've made something you already like and feel generous, donate here.

Ive been trying to get rest while in combat working hehe. And this is my first plugin its alot of learning. Is there a way to tell if it is serverside or clientside? id pay for that and the codeing to see where im going wrong

I can pay you in kind :P Thats about it right now

Sorry man , love to help you out

Wish you all the best too , Super nice idea to go see her :)

clear your stored private messages teacherspet. I sent ya a message but you couldnt receive because your mailbox is filled

same as philithy , tried sending you a pm...

I'm not interested in a custom plugin but would be willing to pay for a macro or two possibly.

thanks

Are you chronic (or was it cronic?) reincarnated? Whatever be the case this is the best post I've read in a while. I'll donate $100 for a notrade plugin. And to that end please don't feel cheap, if anything your initiative and willingness to produce for profit is commendable. This is quite a thoughtful opportunity your giving to the community, though some will undoubtedly hate it, I think this is a most generous usage of your talents.

Chuck

ya know in the loot window how it has the link all button? how about a plugin/hud mod that gives a button that when pressed loots all. I'd pay to that end...

Ok I started yesterday on some of the requests I got in PM's. I'm hopefully going to be able to finish a good number of them over the weekend.

Ok, I'm still working on some of the requests, so don't think if I haven't responded back to you that I'm not going to help. I've tried to PM everyone back if I knew I couldn't fulfill their needs.

This might be beating a dead horse but i'd rather state it so perhaps it might be re-implemented someday if possible, a sharedbank plugin=) I would pay for a plugin like that.

deeany said:
This might be beating a dead horse but i'd rather state it so perhaps it might be re-implemented someday if possible, a sharedbank plugin=) I would pay for a plugin like that.

It wont happen... get over it already please.

Any chance of giving us the idea that were given TP. Sometimes people are too afraid to ask or they don't know what stuff can be done unless they heard or saw it. If you give us idea's of what you were making it might drive more people to ya to give ya money for the plugins you are making.

deeany said:

Shared bank is nerfed now; It's client side.

BAH, what I really meant is it ONLY WORKS client side..

meaning, if you put a nodrop in shared bank and logged over to another toon.. it wont be there; itll still be in the the toon's shared bank you put the nodrop in :)

See the only issue SOE has is that its getting to the point they putting everything server side which uses thier servers more and more. They putting more checks in to everything. LOS, Spell casting, and such. It will soon get to the point everything will be put thru server side which will make it hard to hack it =P

Taking Plugin Requests for Donations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back