• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Tailoring (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,004¢
What is the fastest way to go from zero to hero in this skill these days? I've always loathed tradeskilling but in light of the new TS armor I guess I need to go into mind numbing mode again. Any help in direction would be greatly appreciated!

84d28b00211792eb8119944341237810--sewing-machines-girl-memes.jpg

Tailoring. There is no easy way. If I remember I hated leveling Tailoring. There was nothing I would consider cheap or easy.., There was some template recipes that involved silks and it didn't mater what level silk it was, they all had high level, and Flawless would get you past max. Easy to farm and cheap in the baz, but it will take a lot. Like I said I hate Tailoring.

Scroll through this site and look for items that don't need very many items or at least easy to get. You can also click the components and get location/chance of a drop. Get the trophy quests as soon as possible. I tested it with tailoring a while back. All i needed to do was experimented once to get the recipe and try to do stuff a bit above your level.

Strategy - Tailoring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back