• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Tailoring

RedCents
3,909¢
What is the fastest way to go from zero to hero in this skill these days? I've always loathed tradeskilling but in light of the new TS armor I guess I need to go into mind numbing mode again. Any help in direction would be greatly appreciated!

84d28b00211792eb8119944341237810--sewing-machines-girl-memes.jpg

RedCents
11,131¢
Tailoring. There is no easy way. If I remember I hated leveling Tailoring. There was nothing I would consider cheap or easy.., There was some template recipes that involved silks and it didn't mater what level silk it was, they all had high level, and Flawless would get you past max. Easy to farm and cheap in the baz, but it will take a lot. Like I said I hate Tailoring.

RedCents
932¢
Start here, the guides you reach from this post are outstanding....

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5709

(Do the newbie tradeskill quests! And be sure and get the trophy quests from the witch in West Freeport once you hit 50 skill. It's a ton easier to level the trophy while you are skilling up rather than waiting until later when it gets very difficult and expensive!)

RedCents
350¢
Scroll through this site and look for items that don't need very many items or at least easy to get. You can also click the components and get location/chance of a drop. Get the trophy quests as soon as possible. I tested it with tailoring a while back. All i needed to do was experimented once to get the recipe and try to do stuff a bit above your level.

RedCents
223¢
tailoring is SUPER easy now - it is just a bunch of swatch making. I spent a few mil and farmed for two days and maxed my trophy out in no time.