• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Sub Trial? (1 Viewer)

You can get and keep a level 2 sub here on the forums that you can get the basic stuff here free with Level 2 and Red Cents

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

You buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop with Red Cents or real money or someone might be generous and give you a level 2 as a welcome - like zues just did. So now you can do the Red Cent dance.

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

Welcome to RG Deathbydesign! Looks like Zues got you 2 months to explore and test things and redmonkey posted a great explanation of how you can maintain level 2 without cash.

Below are some videos that may be of help as well as you begin your journey!

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids Sic has created as they are your greatest source of information. I would even recommend watching them twice. Toon Movement - AutoGroup/AutoAccept/MQ2Yes - Basic Overview

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

Welcome to RG Deathbydesign! Looks like Zues got you 2 months to explore and test things and redmonkey posted a great explanation of how you can maintain level 2 without cash.

Below are some videos that may be of help as well as you begin your journey!

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids Sic has created as they are your greatest source of information. I would even recommend watching them twice. Toon Movement - AutoGroup/AutoAccept/MQ2Yes - Basic Overview

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.
@Psy easy...stay free for life by disagreeing with @RobRenfro ...

... and now this ... @RobRenfro training as a child for American Ninja Warrior

Dad says: "Watch out son..."
@RobRenfro young says: "Huh dad?"
Dad: "No...No...watch out!"
@RobRenfro: "Ugh! Don't worry dad It won't happen again..." <WHAM!>
Mondays Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

@RobRenfro ... <Rage quits...f this i'm gonna be a shammie in an MMO>

The End

Right now im trying to figure out how to load the mac and get my ini's to show up in folder so i can adjust them. I added KA as well but i have no char profiles in any folder.

Right now im trying to figure out how to load the mac and get my ini's to show up in folder so i can adjust them. I added KA as well but i have no char profiles in any folder.
@Deathbydesign39 search for RGMercs on the search above on your browser...or click this link
Click the Watch this resource
Load up the RedGuides launcher, install it under the Macros Tab
Relaunch Redguides
type /mac rgmercsinstall
/rgstart (to start automation)
/rg dopull 1 (to pull shit if you're a puller)
/rg chaseon (if you want a bot to follow you)
/rg camphard (if you want it to stay glued to a spot and return to your camp)
/rg domelee 1 (to melee) or (o) to just cast at this...useful for casters/rangers

There you've now 90% automated shit...

Now that shit is running
- go read on /mac kissassist <yourtankme> %99 assist, tank, tankpuller, or hunter...
- now that you have that rabbit hole above to go into ... save yourself some grief ... go to the resources tab above again ... buy whatever flavor of cwtn plugin for a tank class, enchanter, and cleric...and never worry about editing code again...

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

This post is sponsored by the CWTN MQ2Bard disgruntled union of gnomes who tire of waiting for beta...

Log in the toon and type /mac kissasssist. Presto, blank ini in your config folder named Kissassist_Toonname.ini

Last edited:
Discussion - Sub Trial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back