• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Starting clients on set monitor (1 Viewer)

Gordlad

RedCents
30¢
So I think I had this working years ago but for the life of me I am not sure how to get it set up again. Is there a way to make a particular client start on a particular monitor? For example, client 1 start on monitor 1, client 2 start on monitor 2, etc. I run 36 toons and each time I start them up they currently all load on the last monitor that had EQ running on it. Its a pain every time I restart my clients to have to move them to the appropriate monitors. I think I could do it with the geforce software but if I recall correctly that requires a separate EQ directory for each client. Currently I have 2 installs, one for the main and another for the bots. If anyone knows of a software that I can use for this or any other way, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have used both ISBoxer and WinEQ in the past but got away from them. I tried the free version of WinEQ to see if that was how I used to do it but either couldn't figure it out or it wasn't an option in the free version. So do you know if it is a setting in ISBoxer itself or in WinEQ Pro? Just want to make sure before I resubscribe to it.

The only way I ever got my setup to work with opening account a on monitor 1 account b on monitor 2 was seperate installs of everquest. I know the paid version of ISboxer can do it but I never got that figured out. I only run 7 accounts tho not 36

The only way I ever got my setup to work with opening account a on monitor 1 account b on monitor 2 was seperate installs of everquest. I know the paid version of ISboxer can do it but I never got that figured out. I only run 7 accounts tho not 36
I use isboxer for a crew of 6 and there is a section in the setup that allows you to choose what monitor setup you would like as well as assign a certain toon to a specific monitor. For my setup, I use my main on monitor one and have isboxer default him there. The other 5 go to monitor 2 in small format. When I click one of them on monitor 2, it moves them to monitor 1 and my main to monitor 2 automatically. The link below here on RG was a huge help in the setup

https://www.redguides.com/community...ins-modern-secure-profiles-with-isboxer.1318/

Part of the config below allows you to select a default monitor. By default it says application controlled, nut I told it monitor 1 for my main and application controlled for the rest. Hope this helps!

1576953321344.png

Question - Starting clients on set monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back