• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Starting back into fitness journey (1 Viewer)

RedCents
781¢
Recently finished physical therapy on a shoulder rotator cuff…finally cleared for swimming (what i enjoy) and some light weights…here’s my go to when i need to get motivated…what’s your thing and what gets you pumped?

Good luck on your mobility and strength.. take it nice and slow.. I had that done and a torn bicep repaired last October.. which is what got me back into eq lol

Good luck on your mobility and strength.. take it nice and slow.. I had that done and a torn bicep repaired last October.. which is what got me back into eq lol
@Koko, thanks so far so good. Forming a love/hate relationship with squat/lunges…still sore 3 days after…f…me…lol

Well done, well done.

Started my own fitness journey a few weeks back although it's mostly about weight loss for me as things have slowly been creeping up and up.

Was almost at 195 lbs (14 stone) and back down to 182 already as of this morning (13 stone). Going to aim for 140 or 150 which would be on the low side for my height but going to give it a go as I think the health benefits are worth it as age creeps up on me. Glad that the weight is falling of me easily enough so far, hope it stays that way lol.

I find music to be a huge motivator and helping to get psyched up!

Well done, well done.

Started my own fitness journey a few weeks back although it's mostly about weight loss for me as things have slowly been creeping up and up.

Was almost at 195 lbs (14 stone) and back down to 182 already as of this morning (13 stone). Going to aim for 140 or 150 which would be on the low side for my height but going to give it a go as I think the health benefits are worth it as age creeps up on me. Glad that the weight is falling of me easily enough so far, hope it stays that way lol.

I find music to be a huge motivator and helping to get psyched up!
@methodx that’s awesome man. So what’s your secret to cut that much and what are you jammin’ to?

IRL - Starting back into fitness journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back