• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Staff of Elemental Flux, Efficient Abuse (1 Viewer)

RedCents
47¢
Probably only relevant to someone who's played the crap out of a wizard. But to this day I'm still finding stupid little ways to make up for our complete lack of utility spells by making use of the click stick. Of course mass pulling, precise pulls, and nabbing summoners without them being able to summon are the three I most use. But does anyone have any different ways they've made use out of it that could be helpful? Especially in recent expansions. Going on my 4th month back and still not sure if there's anything I'm missing out on that I just have no idea exists now to combo with old stuff. I guess not counting Lower Element AA since it's pretty much a better version, yet without the unique instant cast aspect.

I used it a lot pl'ing other characters, I'd ds myself, spam the staff on each mob to build aggro while they killed themselves on the ds. The pl'ees would need to do one damage by melee to get the exp. That was back in the day though, just use the hatchery script now.

It's a handy little stick alright for pulling, probably the best thing about it. Got a lot of use quad kiting way back when before I started boxing.

Well, it continues to deliver for what it does in almost any content I suppose. Now that they gave us back our PBAE nukes, farming is so much better. I thought windstone farming was still going to be a chore, and it is. But one full pass with click stick through grimling and acrylia and I get like 6-10 per run. Those cone nuke spells are surprisingly helpful as well for taking out stragglers here and there. If there's nothing new with flux staff, that's good too. Cus it just freaking works and nukes only keep hitting harder.

Discussion - Staff of Elemental Flux, Efficient Abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back