• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SSD Reader recommendation please (1 Viewer)

luclinjunkie

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,173¢
Howdy guys. Wanting to come back to play, but my laptop MB crapped out. I'm having trouble finding an SSD Reader. I am going to include pictures of it, looking for a cheap recommended reader.

Didn't happen to be one of those HP laptops? I had one five months and the motherboard smoked. Bought another one and switched out the ssd stick and sent it back to HP under warranty. Getting it back Tuesday and I will switch the ssd back and return the one I just bought within the 30 days. :)

Didn't happen to be one of those HP laptops? I had one five months and the motherboard smoked. Bought another one and switched out the ssd stick and sent it back to HP under warranty. Getting it back Tuesday and I will switch the ssd back and return the one I just bought within the 30 days. :)
It was an MSI laptop. I had nothing but trouble with it to be honest. I had wanted a gaming laptop and I did a "how hot does it get" test in the store. The only one I didn't need oven mitts for was the MSI. It was the shortest life of my laptops, and I burn through them.

Question - SSD Reader recommendation please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back