• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - SPA 180 (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
888¢
I’ve been plotting to do the warrior 2.0 and am interested in the effectiveness of SPA 180 (sanctification). It looks like it’s a percentage to resist detrimental spells. Other spa 180 sources include paladin something spell (self only I think) and Bard spry sonata song. With this effect being a percentage, is it cumulative? I would imagine it’s not, but what if the spa is on a different slot?

Also, I realize a lot of spells are un- resistible in game, but spell damage is still a great chunk of incoming damage. Plus, there are probably more resistible spells on the group side.

So, how effective is this spa today?

I’ve been plotting to do the warrior 2.0 and am interested in the effectiveness of SPA 180 (sanctification). It looks like it’s a percentage to resist detrimental spells. Other spa 180 sources include paladin something spell (self only I think) and Bard spry sonata song. With this effect being a percentage, is it cumulative? I would imagine it’s not, but what if the spa is on a different slot?

Also, I realize a lot of spells are un- resistible in game, but spell damage is still a great chunk of incoming damage. Plus, there are probably more resistible spells on the group side.

So, how effective is this spa today?
not sure but def interested in knowing if someone does know

Discussion - SPA 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back