• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Shaman epic 1.5 : i cannot even start it ! (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, i ve finished the 1.0 and got the spear. But when i go to the inn in Freeport, first there are two greater spirits on the same spot ( so i cannot target one or the other distinctly), second when i hail "him" he answer "you need to prove your dedication to our cause before i can discuss such matter with you". And that's it, i cannot start the quest ! What do you think of that ?

I tried going getting the quest for Epic 1.0 and would not give it to me, then I tried getting the 1.5 , it gave me the quest but then no updates

I was stuck whole day cycling through this and then gave up on even doing my shaman epic.

Going to try for the Bard epic and see what happens

Nervermind, i went to the spirit of the 1.0 in the basement of the very same inn. It's the Elder spirit of enlightenment, on the floor like one of you said. Sorry.

Hello, i ve finished the 1.0 and got the spear. But when i go to the inn in Freeport, first there are two greater spirits on the same spot ( so i cannot target one or the other distinctly), second when i hail "him" he answer "you need to prove your dedication to our cause before i can discuss such matter with you". And that's it, i cannot start the quest ! What do you think of that ?
I ran into this same problem. Equipping the Spear of Fate (1.0 epic) and hailing the wolf worked for me, I guess just having the spear in my bag wasn't good enough.

I ran into this same problem. Equipping the Spear of Fate (1.0 epic) and hailing the wolf worked for me, I guess just having the spear in my bag wasn't good enough.
This is what I found today, decided to start work on Epics, got 1st, and took an age for me to realise I needed to equip it!

Now stuck on getting Bleak Fungus as it just hasnt dropped at all, it isnt supposed to be super rare, but clearly is for me

This is what I found today, decided to start work on Epics, got 1st, and took an age for me to realise I needed to equip it!

Now stuck on getting Bleak Fungus as it just hasnt dropped at all, it isnt supposed to be super rare, but clearly is for me
I have found it is hit and miss, with epics, ones that should be easy take hours and others that supposed to be hard take 2 minutes minus travel time.

Problem - Shaman epic 1.5 : i cannot even start it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back