• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Shaman 1.5 Wilslik Gissu issue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
Does anyone know if there is some workaround for when you are stuck at this point in the Shaman 1.5? I've done all the steps as per the guides (both in Alla and eqprogression), including not doing the combine yet; however, Gissu will not speak to me. I have tried what I've read as potential workarounds, including shrouding as a gob and sneaking behind him. Nothing makes me con anything else but dubious, and there are no resources I can find that say how to increase faction with him.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

saying "i've done all the steps as per the guides" makes folks responding second guess things to offer as suggestions.

I would suggest going back and ensure you hailed Lupot in the step before - but this is mentioned on Allahs, so not sure if you're done that or not - this is a commonly missed thing, which i've done myself

Thanks Oldman, but no, I only have 2. I saw that post too so I immediately checked :) I am going back to lupot to try this other post that says to have one bleak fungus on your hand when you speak to him. sounds like mumbo jumbo but this is EQ after all :D

Yeah some folks say it goes without a hitch and others are stuck just as I am. Heading back to warrens so hopefully the little fungus-on-hand works

edit: nope - was worth the try. Someone is saying there is a muffin quest to raise faction with this dude but I can't find anything. Thanks for trying to help Sic and Oldman!

no, I skipped nothing :( And apparently the holiday has support way backed up so hopefully I hear back from support soon. I finish all my 2.0 for the rest o the group and I'm stuck on this one which is the one I really wanted to start with grrr

I'm having this same issue, have done all the quests, recieved all emotes, have all the pieces, 350 alchemy, there was mention of a faction issue with one post? I am indifferent and am not getting an emote. If I have to be amiable as the post says, what can I do?

I'm having this same issue, have done all the quests, recieved all emotes, have all the pieces, 350 alchemy, there was mention of a faction issue with one post? I am indifferent and am not getting an emote. If I have to be amiable as the post says, what can I do?
I went back and re-did all the steps prior to this one and apparently I missed something somewhere because after doing that I was amiable and he spoke to me

I went back and re-did all the steps prior to this one and apparently I missed something somewhere because after doing that I was amiable and he spoke to me
I am glad you figured it out. I was about to put in my 2 cents since I had the same exact issue. I fixed my issue by carefully reading the guide and figuring out that I did in fact miss a text from the mushroom guy.

Glad you got it. I was scratching my head as well since I literally just did this for my shm 2 days ago and both the 1.5 and 2.0 went smooth.

Question - Shaman 1.5 Wilslik Gissu issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back