• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Severe Weather (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,382¢
To all of you in the midwest USA I hope you are safe. Those storms that ripped through the area last night were deadly. We had a tornado touch down within 20 miles of us, but luckily do damage to us. I heard 50 were killed in a town 30 miles away.

Thank you for the Info, we will pray for those effected and speedy recovery.

I have not seen anything in the news as of yet been away from TV and too much front of computer , will check again

No idea what a wobble is, but I can tell you Mayfield, KY and Samburg, TN. were hit hard. Our communities are coming together and some places already have power restored and they estimated 3 weeks. I am so amazed that the multitude of tornadoes missed my town. Towns to our north, south, west and east of us were hit some worse than others, but it totally missed us. I think that must be this wobble. It weebled and wobbled but we didn't fall down.

IRL - Severe Weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back