• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Servers up (1 Viewer)

How long before Redguides updates for MQ2 I haven't had it long.
aye - like others mentioned RG is usually back in action by 8pm EST assuming mq2 is rebuilt by then. Last couple patches have had some large changes on dbg side, but @eqmule been putting in the time to try and minimize the downtime for us <3

After the donation does it automatically give me the update earlier (I know it isn't immediate) or do I have to do anything on my end first?
you do not have to do anything (other than ensure you respond in the thread so you get tagged)

aye - like others mentioned RG is usually back in action by 8pm EST assuming mq2 is rebuilt by then. Last couple patches have had some large changes on dbg side, but @eqmule been putting in the time to try and minimize the downtime for us <3
@eqmule isn't the champion any of us knew we needed 10 years ago, but he's the champion we need now!
We love you!! *tit flash*

Is that this thread? I hate asking a bunch of dumb questions..
This is the place for questions, all of us start learning and help each other. In due time, you'll likely be the one answering these things for new people, and there will ALWAYS be new people whom find their way here and have new EQ experiences. Its a beautiful thing.

Patch - Servers up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back