• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers down for up to 3 hours tonight Sept 15th - More Server problems (1 Viewer)

In Game chat just scrolled up to additional 2 hours on top of the 3 !

Asshats should have started these patches in the middle of the night instead of Prime time hours ... but hey what does Customer Service mean ?

Can't say i'm enjoying the time offline but whatever there reasoning, hopefully they can get it fixed and working properly. On the bright side, sec, i'm thinking! :)

Since Ive been back, it really hasn't been that bad as far as patches go. i can let them have this one. hopefully they fix it tonight tho. Much as I enjoy Lucifer... can only watch so many episodes before i start licking my palms

Any suggestions on something else to watch on CANADIAN netflix lol. something new pls. God i wish i could get american netflix lol

/cheers

Drazzi

Can't say i'm enjoying the time offline but whatever there reasoning, hopefully they can get it fixed and working properly. On the bright side, sec, i'm thinking! :)

Since Ive been back, it really hasn't been that bad as far as patches go. i can let them have this one. hopefully they fix it tonight tho. Much as I enjoy Lucifer... can only watch so many episodes before i start licking my palms

Any suggestions on something else to watch on CANADIAN netflix lol. something new pls. God i wish i could get american netflix lol

/cheers

Drazzi
have you tried a vpn so you can netflix elsewhere?

I have not. and i hate to sound like a moron.. vpn?. Im pretty sure i should know what that is. i can just look it up lol. thx for the heads up

Virtual Private Network. It’s an encrypted connection to some other device. Best ones allow you to anonymously do things online. Lots of uses, but the use referenced here is to make it look like you’re accessing the internet from some other location. You use the VPN to connect to some server in the US and then when you browse or access Netflix it looks to Netflix like you’re in the US. They then serve you US content instead of cannuck content.

Allow and actively block all are not equal. Its a game of whack-a-mole. VPN providers are constantly buying up new IP space to get around the existing blocks.
^^^^^^^ this.

If the VPN exit (which is where it looks like you're browsing from) is flagged by a content provider and blocked, it's usually a matter of simply sending a message to your VPN provider's customer service and they will reconfigure OR you can simply connect to a different server in the location of your choice. I use NordVPN (not to circumvent content distro rules, but for other reasons) and really like it. When I was living in Europe I DID use VPNs and proxies to circumvent the geographic restriction of content.

Fun fact, the German Netflix was actually kinda great lol.

News - Servers down for up to 3 hours tonight Sept 15th - More Server problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back