• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers are up (early)! (1 Viewer)

Same on Luclin, was there within 5 minutes of up time and the vendor loot was already gone!
we should form some kind of alliance :-)
Get as many folks in the zone as possible to spawn picks and make sure everybody gets their 1k stacks of everything.

You sure they didn't remove those from the vendors?
I saw them - tried to buy them and when I hit enter it was like "sorry - the item you were trying to buy wasn't available anymore" (or something along that line)

Can someone explain the fruit vendor situation? What's going on? What're yah guys doing with limited vendor items that I don't know about?
They are ingredients for the CoV stat food that were previously only foraged from older zones. They're a real pita to get outside of setting up an forage bot and letting it run for several hours.

And the vendor only has 1k of them.
I think it was lemon, lime, orange, lime and medicinal herbs.

You just need to check your local bazaar to see how it usually goes with those.

She's selling other stuff, too, like Coarse Salt - but that comes in unlimited supplies.

Or until a new pick is opened up ;)
or a zone reset :)

Concerning the rare items specified above on vendor in WW:

I have a Wizzy bound @ Scots and generally in late afternoon to evening there is just enough (before summer) folks in WW for me to zone all my toons into WW so I have the magic number (apx. 45 or so) for another instance. Swap Wizzy to new instance, 2nd Bind @ Vendor for rare components and buy it up. I have not been selling in Bazaar but may consider undercutting others since I have a lot of each now.

-Wizzy Teleport Bind grp 1 to WW
-Drop CF
-Port grp 2 via CF
-If enough (apx 45 PCs in zone) /pick on Wizzy
-Wizzy 2nd Bind port to vendor
-Buy stuff

I expect as the weather changes and we draw into fall, WW population will pick back up some. It's been really lean during summer for enough PC's in WW to do this. OR I just need to make more toons have access to CoV so I can gimp an instanced zone by myself... Ugh!

~TheFiddler~

If you Gate inside an instanced version of the zone in which you are bound, do you stay in the instance? Or do you end up in the non-instanced version?

News - Servers are up (early)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back