• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - safe live server to multibox (1 Viewer)

RedCents
303¢
Hello

I want to start from scratch for the 100th time ....i love the lower levels for some reason
I am looking for a good live server ( besides FV ) that is multibox friendly.........

I dont really care about finding raid guilds etc , going to 6 box ( using cwtn ) or 3 box with mercs

any suggestions for this month lol

Thank you very much

but what level are you looking to do this in? Most servers don't seem to give a hoot up to level 110 then they start getting snippy at you. So under that level I would think any server is not very populated to have issues with your "playstyle" ;)

That being said try Tunare - iirc when I played there is was friendly but that was some time ago

I wish there was good news to convey. The best that anyone can do is be aware and set proper expectations.

Some servers have a culture where boxing is generally accepted/tolerated, and if you keep on your toes, are responsive and courteous, your risk of being reported may be mitigated. Note that I said risk and mitigation. If you are just boxing there's no harm in that, but, you can be and probably will be reported by a do-gooder. Pay attention because any GM's will probably monitor and ask questions in say, and if you don't respond, they will assume you are using automation because characters are running around and unresponsive.

When it comes to using automation, it is your responsibility to do so judiciously. Be discrete.

Hello

Yes, I always try to be polite , I never even really camp big named stuff ..
.I just enjoy grinding , it seems to be meditational for me after a hard day of work

I was thinking , that 3 boxing and 3 mercs might not be as obvious as 6 bots running around
and less to keep track of also

I would really love to play on rizlona , but i hate paying for 3 accounts

I want to start from scratch for the 100th time ....i love the lower levels for some reason
LMAO. I am the same way. I keep changing the criteria of my group and server and seem forever stuck in an endless loop. It's Groundhog Day EQ style.

I just started on Ragefire - it's pretty quiet there - but I believe you do need to be subbed as it is still a progression server (but it's pretty far in - VoA I believe we are on). Test server is cool - as you get gold accounts but don't have to pay for them (and you get CWTN plugins free too!).

FV also has a 50 % exp gain.....I dont want to fly thru zones , before i no longer get experience there

I love the TPL but I hate the thought of subbing 3 toons .....mercs would be awhile on Rizlona where i was playing

pick a server and dont talk about mq2, thats about the best advice i can give you. dont afk in open zones ect. dont make waves. if you have to ask is this suspicious, it more than likely is.

if you make it obvious youre using mq2, you will be caught and exposed by some white knight with a hard on cause he hasent got groups for 15+ years.

OP in my opinion, the highest population servers would be your best bet for what you are asking. Boxing is happening more on those servers number one, hence the high population numbers. Number two, it is easier to hide in numbers. Just do what you are doing now, and enjoy it man! Life is too short to not enjoy the moment. I mean, don't rock out with your ipeen out, but be at the keyboard more than not! And welcome back to the Rock!

Question - safe live server to multibox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back