• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Ryzen 3950x - 16 cores @ 4.7Ghz!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Well I thought I was awesome for being able to run 2 groups with full graphics on my 3900x/2080 Super... Seems like I need to upgrade my rig again :eyepop: Need one of those elusive 5950x/3080 combos :D

Ah, the days when you could fill a raid with people. Thank you for the information. I may try an AMD build sometime. Please continue sharing experiences on hardware (ever evolving).

Way overpriced. You can get ddr4 3200 64gbs for $175-199. But I ordered one and already have the ram in a laptop im not using. So im just throwing that into it and a 2tb nvme ssd. ill post how it goes.

This is actually really cheap.

I did email them and they will send it with 64gbs and 1tb SSD for $1120 but you can buy the ram/ssd yourself and do it for $200 less

Way overpriced. You can get ddr4 3200 64gbs for $175-199. But I ordered one and already have the ram in a laptop im not using. So im just throwing that into it and a 2tb nvme ssd. ill post how it goes.

This is actually really cheap if people consider what he use it.
Looking forward to your review.

Looking forward to your review.
I recently built a 5700g system just for botting EQ groups and the 5900hx should offer similar performance. The huge issue ive had with laptops is heat and since this is a laptop CPU i imagine ill be using ryzen master to just turn off OCing so heat is not an issue. I have a few i7 laptops and once i turn off OCing on them heat and fan noise is never an issue.

Tech - Ryzen 3950x - 16 cores @ 4.7Ghz!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back