• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Rowan Wood and Copper/Tin Deposits (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
This is just a quick tip that I personally found for anyone who happens to be an explorer, or really any craft that can cut wood or mine deposits.

I have found that in the Southern Bree Fields, which is west of bree, just above Adso's Camp, you can literally level your way up all the way to apprentice.

• Rowan Wood
  • Copper Deposits
  • Tin Deposits

You can find every material needed to level up your craft for the beginning level.

Another excellent place is in the midgewater swamp...i used it to finish leveling that tier (though i was level 21...)

Creed said:
Another excellent place is in the midgewater swamp...i used it to finish leveling that tier (though i was level 21...)

The bonus with Midgewater Swamp is that it's the only place in Bree-land with Sickle Flys, and you have to kill 90 of them total to complete a deed. So while farming you can kill those, as well as NeekerBreekers for the deed to kill them, and Spiders for the Spider Slayer deed. There's not quite as many branches in the swamp, but plenty of ore and deed slaying.

Rowan Wood and Copper/Tin Deposits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back