• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - RoS on ToV release date (1 Viewer)

RedCents
286¢
Do you think RoS (and therefore 110) will go FTP when ToV is released and the level cap goes up to 115?

I'm not sure how you do polls on here, but I would have asked - 'Yes, No, Maybe midway through ToV' as options.

I don't think they will give RoS to F2P at all this expansion, I think they will hold it until the following expansion.

My reasoning: They didn't release TBM during RoS. They gave TBM & EOK with TBL.

I don't think they will give RoS to F2P at all this expansion, I think they will hold it until the following expansion.

My reasoning: They didn't release TBM during RoS. They gave TBM & EOK with TBL.
well they said at some point, that it was an oversight, but they haven't said if the 2 behind thing will be at releases or not

Test Update 02/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions
- The Broken Mirror and Empires of Kunark are now free to play on Live, non-progression servers.

Ngreth then said later that they would release prior expansions when the level increased.
I don't expect TBL to be released though. Some people just bought it on sale. That would suck for them.

Question - RoS on ToV release date

Users who are viewing this thread

Back