• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread! (3 Viewers)

The Cure.

Watching Robert Smith perform, so emotional, so vulnerable... just raw. This video is an equalizer of sorts... No matter who you are in this life, along your journey, you will face darkness or demons along the way.

-Taz

I wish there was more from ODB, the style was always raw, and I'll always have love for the Wu-Tang Clan. Ghostface, RZA and Raekwon always kicked the joints. Meth shined before the others, but that doesn't mean he was the best....

Wu always makes me dig up Mobb Deep tracks after I hear them.

1706343462933.png

So, story time -- I was in high school around the time this song became popular. At the time, "Yo Momma" jokes were just going out of style I think, but there was this kid in Trig who sat in front of me and would always try to "one up" me on the Yo Momma jokes, which is difficult because I have a pretty good memory (even if I'm not coming up with them on my own). I kept hoping he'd give up, but he'd try once or twice a week. My only original joke came the day that he said something like "Yo Momma so fat you had to increase the trailer to a double wide just to haul her ass." And I said "Yo Momma so dumb that every time Machinehead comes on she passes out trying to follow instructions...breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe in, breathe in...."

Anyway, here's wonderwall...

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

• YeahCopyMate
Back