• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread! (1 Viewer)

I will just leave your thread alone sorry ….didn’t mean to intrude
No man I didn't mean that at all. I'm not that guy. What I meant was you are a fellow music lover, you could do a whole one of these yourself. Sometimes since the stroke there is a disconnect between what I'm thinking and how it's perceived when it comes out.

Just to be clear everyone is encouraged to post here. I've given out Red Cents to others posters. I love sharing what I think is great and learning what other people think is great. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

No man I didn't mean that at all. I'm not that guy. What I meant was you are a fellow music lover, you could do a whole one of these yourself. Sometimes since the stroke there is a disconnect between what I'm thinking and how it's perceived when it comes out.
I will just leave your thread alone sorry ….didn’t mean to intrude
i'd prefer this all in this thread, makes for easy reading and sharing

its Sabbath Sunday in my house. Something ive been doing for as long as i can remember. big pot of coffee some cleaning and of course running some eq. thought i might spread the gospel of Black Sabbath here in @Robren911 's music megathread! we wouldn't have a lot of the great music we have today without the creators of the metal. So fire up some Sabbath on Sundays!

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back