• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - RIP to my PoK navigation. (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
Ever since the most recent patch on Test server I have noticed all the “Zone Connections” are missing from the Ctrl+F find window. Every other zone seem fine with only PoK effected.

It’s not a huge change but it does make navigating a whole box crew through PoK more tedious to have to alt+tab and clicking the stones individually.

Ever since the most recent patch on Test server I have noticed all the “Zone Connections” are missing from the Ctrl+F find window. Every other zone seem fine with only PoK effected.

It’s not a huge change but it does make navigating a whole box crew through PoK more tedious to have to alt+tab and clicking the stones individually.
Get close to stone and make a hotbutton that has
INI:
/bcga //doortarget
/bcga //click left door
/pause 15
/bcga //yes
I add in the /yes part to zone my group into missions as well, need eqbc running but if you use the other control plugin can just change the /bcga part.

Edit: fixed missing slash

Last edited:

Yeah I noticed that too, and I definitely miss it already!

Well the word on the street is DPG got rid of at as a direct knock to MQ2 users.

well that's a dumb move.. i used that long before i used MQ... like i was just saying to a guildie this evening, do they think that people find it FUN to waste time trying to find some random npc hidden somewhere in the zone? They need to stop thinking of ways to add timesinks to the game, and just add things to make it FUN...

This would annoy more than just mq users, was using the glowing path for those stupid stone since it was released

This would likely be far more of a hinderance to the average non-MQ user who would be trying to locate something, heh. At its core Find is most useful to those who.. don't know where something is.

I have noticed other zones are affected. I found it to be zones located within zones. So I could use FIND for POK stone in Butcherblock but not Cov Skyshrine or Sleepers. I apologize, normally I would double check but obviously unable to at the moment.

Problem - RIP to my PoK navigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back