• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Ridiculous / Funny / Weird Guild Names (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,745¢
So, I have noticed for awhile that guild names are getting more and more ridiculous as time has gone on. I see things like "Orange Tabby Cats" to "Hypertension" and "Happy Cat Bank" as I run around from day to day playing. What are some of the most ridiculous / funny guild names you have seen?

If you are on FV and someone shouts <FunnyGuildName> or <Full Name of Funny Guild Name>! in the Guild Lobby that is me. I wanted a Guild name that people could laugh at. As it turns out shouting <FunnyGuildName> drunk is kind of cool too apparently. Like Play some Skynard! LOL

Mod Edit: Don't give away your info.

One I personally thought was funny. This kid tried to sell a krono for 16m and on my server krono sell for 10-11m well his guild dropped him. I'm sure there was more to it. He is kind of annoying. But he needed a guild to use the stones so he started a guild named WTS KRONOS PST personally I thought that was hilarious. It gave me new respect for the kid. His ability to make fun of himself.

Saw one called Ashes. What made it funny was everyone had to be halfling and last name had to be ash. So a group I saw had Dumb ash, Smart ash and Big ash. I thought that was clever. Made me remember it.

So back in the day there was a guild named Innoruuks Dark Maidens, Only requirement was you had to be a female Dark Elf to join.

Here’s the kicker
If you typed
/who all good in bed”
The names of members of that guild would be listed.

<Initialization> but wait, there's more! all the toon names are Palini, Shmini, Brdini, Bstini, etc.

ok, i just made that up, but that would definitely get a chuckle out of me if i saw it in game.

back on maelin a thousand years ago the barcodes were running rampant. Iilililllliii and every combination thereof. i never saw a <Barcode> guild tag but there should have been.

For guilds saw a group of halflings standing around with the name "Snack Attack" for guild. Made me chuckle.

Love the guild names and Bard names. Folks get really creative. Music related name = bard.

I recall back in the early days when you needed to petition to have a guild created, there were quite a few guilds running around on on my server with typos in their name. I happened to be in one of the guilds. It included "Vengaence" in the name. I always thought the typos were funny.

I recall back in the early days when you needed to petition to have a guild created, there were quite a few guilds running around on on my server with typos in their name. I happened to be in one of the guilds. It included "Vengaence" in the name. I always thought the typos were funny.
The GM's had fun with doing that too. They could put in alternate names. Like if you do /who all "Shit On A Stick" on veeshan/bert you get "The War Council" member list lol

Fluffy Bunny Inc used to be on Cazic I think many moons ago. Not sure if that would qualify for a man card revocation or extra points but it always cracked me up to see it.

This is somewhat related to ridiculous EQ guild names I suppose: my alt/storage guild in a certain Azerothian mmo was "Now Casting Extended KEI"

I was actually surprised at the number of tells I received about it over the years. On a lowbie alt one time it was "hey, you're not high enough level for the extension AA :)"

My all Ogre box group guild was named "Ogre Mafia" Obviously my bard couldnt be an Ogre so I just named him Consigliere so it would be fitting lol. I think my 3 zerker's names were Bigfattony, Fattony, and Fattertony lol. I actually got a lot of tells from Ogre characters wanting to join.

My all Ogre box group guild was named "Ogre Mafia" Obviously my bard couldnt be an Ogre so I just named him Consigliere so it would be fitting lol. I think my 3 zerker's names were Bigfattony, Fattony, and Fattertony lol. I actually got a lot of tells from Ogre characters wanting to join.
I used to have an all Dark Elf guild on Cazic. It was an RP guild. Good times.

So, I have noticed for awhile that guild names are getting more and more ridiculous as time has gone on. I see things like "Orange Tabby Cats" to "Hypertension" and "Happy Cat Bank" as I run around from day to day playing. What are some of the most ridiculous / funny guild names you have seen?
Thanks a lot Doc because of this post I've started two new guilds in the last two days. LOL I have no idea how one passed the censors but it did and you start to see it too around every day. LOL At least until it gets me banned.

Discussion - Ridiculous / Funny / Weird Guild Names

Users who are viewing this thread

Back