• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - returning player - whats a good duo? (1 Viewer)

I'm returning to boxing and want to try a duo outside of SK , and Shaman.
What would you suggest?
I just returned as well and chose to go with bst shaman

Depends what you want to main or drive with? Do you want to raid and would your guild need a specific class you’d want to main? I’d say any of the tanks would be great here. I’d do WAR for the decent dps and ease of boxability. Not everyone does it too so it’s more unique than an SK.

Besides a simple tank box, a close 2nd for me would be a mage for good group and raid dps.
i already have a shman bst im trying to figure out if i should even make a tank or dps the tank merc does a pretty good job

I just returned as well and chose to go with bst shaman

i already have a shman bst im trying to figure out if i should even make a tank or dps the tank merc does a pretty good job
Definitely going to want a tank and probably cc

2 rogues.
They each take opposite sides of the mob and one always gets to backstab!
Really though, you likely need to pick one class you really like and work around that.
If you can't pick one class you 99.9% like, eq probably isn't your game - it will get boring soon.

In my history of Live and Progression servers:
Effective: SK + Sham + anything else
Fun: Enc + Tank + Cleric/Druid (lots of clicks... lots of activity)
Annoyingly effective: 2 necro or 1 Necro + 1 mage.

You are all wrong.

The answer is clearly ranger + druid, or if you want more caster shaman/druid, or if you want super power cheat team druid/druid

Discussion - returning player - whats a good duo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back