• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Report Suspensions/Bans Here (2 Viewers)

I'm not following your logic, since it would still require someone to visit these forums, read that there might be issues with active plugins, download the vanilla compile (even though the other one still works), and then replace their customized macroquest.ini with yours. That's a lot of things that need to go right for someone to be saved from the sword.

I'm not saying what you're doing isn't admirable, but I think the innate hatred between yourself and that other site might be skewing your opinion a bit, too.

Hehe, the old active hacks don't work once eqgame.exe was patched, which happened about a week after the crackdown. So your logic is flawed, my friend. Notaddicted.com team didn't put out anything you could use to active hack. The offset for Docrack had to be updated, the packets from all the active hacks needed to be updated, and none were or released to public. QFT.

Hehe, the old active hacks don't work once eqgame.exe was patched, which happened about a week after the crackdown. So your logic is flawed, my friend. Notaddicted.com team didn't put out anything you could use to active hack. The offset for Docrack had to be updated, the packets from all the active hacks needed to be updated, and none were or released to public. QFT.

Well to be fair, there was a week where people could have screwed themselves over by either not believing they would suspend or by accidentally running the commands. But after that, it was impossible from this sites compile.

I agree 100% with your logic maskoi, If I had kept using a compile with active hacks, I'd be banned for sure by now. Thanks to your releases going vanilla I'm still enjoying my playtime.

It doesn't make sense to release something that can be tracked because then you lose business for people losing their accounts etc. from using your product. Thanks Team NA/Red Planet for keeping us safe and "Very Vanilla" while EQ throws it's shit hissy-fit.

Running your own Macroquest.ini file won't do anything if the hacks aren't there to begin with.

Running a Vanilla Compile, Maskoi and the RG/NA Team made it so you couldn't screw yourself even if you didn't read the forums ... but even further than this, when you went to download the first thing you would see on the loaded page, was big red text saying DONT USE ACTIVE HACKS. MMOThugs, let the shit fly, and as such, a few members of theirs that I know personally, have received suspensions, who 1 I know definately warps, 2 use piggy zone, and a third uses DoCrack.

I got 2 out of 6 accounts suspended about a week ago. all I did was use modbot and on 1 of the 2 account I used /icamp a couple times to clear agro. the funny thing is I used /icamp on a 3rd account that was never suspended.I have used /icamp other times it wasnt intil I went to VoA and used it I was suspended. I was never reported since the zones I was in were empty at the time. I wondering if they didnt suspend on email address the 2 that got suspended had the same email address on file.

Report Suspensions/Bans Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back