• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Report Suspensions/Bans Here (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,436¢
Officially Tally for NotAddicted.com Suspensions/Bans So Far

People: 11

Accounts Suspended: 51
Servers Live: 43 TLP: 8

Accounts Banned: 0
Servers Live: 0 TLP: 0

Redboat's note: If you were not suspended or banned, please give us some details here.

Last edited:
Re: New Motd And News from SOE on MQ2 Detection

I am usually quiet and don't say much but i thought i would share this. I have been a long time user of MQ and run minimal macros. I never afk. I was keeping up with the boards and was using the Vanilla compile. I was not running any macros and only using maps. I got a 3 day suspension on 2 toons i was just duoing last few days. Using nothing but maps. So the new tools they have can see thru the vanilla compile. If you value your main don't use any MQ for now. Waiting my 3 days and hopefully get my toons back.

Report Bans Here

I had my 4 toons suspended today. I have been doing everything I normally do (warping, piggyzoning, ghosting macroing etc.) to see if I would. get suspended.

I am on tunare and semi afk'd my toons to 95 in Ss and did a lot of warping in Argath for quests.

Last edited:
Re: Report Bans Here

Suspended on all 3 of my accounts.

On 12/06 I stopped using the active hacks MQ2 and moved to the Very Vanilla compile. So whatever they're doing I'm guessing it might be looking at past logs.

Although I did use the exploit to get to Fletching 300 perhaps that's something they were checking for.

Last edited:

All 12 accounts suspended Confirmed 150 toons on Luclin and Xegony were suspended half of Realms of insanity guild Suspended <--------USED nothing but kissassist never chain zoned warped or succor'ed be aware your doom is coming ,

I dont get this, 6 toons in SS all running kissassit. 4 out of the 6 banned. something is weird, out of all the toons that i was running it should of been the zerker to get banned but he didnt. so to report 4 toons out of 6 got banned, all in same group etc...

actually the 2 other accounts eventually got banned.

Last edited:

I have never in 11 years of everquest and 6 yearrs of MQ2 been suspended on any account I have touched.

I dont get this, 6 toons in SS all running kissassit. 4 out of the 6 banned. something is weird, out of all the toons that i was running it should of been the zerker to get banned but he didnt. so to report 4 toons out of 6 got banned, all in same group etc...

Suspended or Banned. There is a difference.

I have never in 11 years of everquest and 6 yearrs of MQ2 been suspended on any account I have touched.

I have! but then I got them back lol. Of course that's me doing crap I shouldn't be doing. As in the -z axis attack exploits in a common area for people to be in. But then it was during the fabled season and I wanted my fabled bp for my bard!

3 Account Drinal server!! Woot merry christmas Soe Wow they real want Eq to die!
Was using Active hack before the Warning went to vanilla after. Was Afk Macing Hot zones, and at the key board Voa zone so not sure maybe they are checking old logs.

Last edited:
Re: New Motd And News from SOE on MQ2 Detection

6 accounts still active used warp a few times but only to warp little areas not much hopefully it don't hit me later.

FRESH SUSPENSIONS MMMMMM Smells like shit :(

FRESH SUSPENSIONS on all the accounts I use.. ALL OF THEM. I got my main account suspended tonight, (monk/bst) after noticing my friends wiz and rng act were both suspended. I checked by logging in even though i was still in world. Sure Enough. Plus my other friend who has a ranger who I log in to kill stuff sometimes,, hasn't even been in game for 2 days. Then I checked my new wizzy that I did refer a friend to make, also suspended. Not sure how long etc. but it all happened tonight 12/10/2011 around 1:30am EST. Some of the toons haven't even been in for days. Six accounts suspended so far, they say "Suspended" Not banned so hoping for the best here. Do they give a "Banned" Message or is it all the same message till you get the e-mail? Sorry but I've never been banned before, only suspended for being rude and swearing and training, lol.. well it's an online game, people are dicks and I become a dick back to them when they fuck with me... just like RL! I was in special ed for mental issues, I throw things.. lol. I have never fought anyone though, I did step on a kids head once when he stepped on ME first, lol.

I'm sure a lot of hackers will quit, some will just wait for the tools to be updated but as for me, if they want to keep suspending me and eventually ban me I may just never go back. I already am frustrated as hell with the insane hard tasks in VoA. We tried the argath one and then tried the valley one tonight where you place your NPC guys to help out, both failures and I hated it. Fuck EQ for making the game into a "Needs a real tank/healer" Or you fail game. Why give us mercs then make the mercs suck balls?

I know this isn't a "ban" jsut yet but wanted to let you know they are starting to lay down the ban stick really hard. I read the other posts here and it looks like I'm not the only one to get whacked recently. Anyway I forgot to let you know what I'm using, I was using piggyzone (couple times last week to get to higher VOA zone.. then I piggy'd my way to some luclin zones, about 2 days ago. Today though, just using kiss and whatever goes with it. Plus /sumcorpse. did not use any other active hacks, not even warping. just map etc. :qq:

Teichou IF u keep ur toons loged in its seem to be ok , i never loged my toons out on a 6 computer set up had isp redone and go to log back in and there suspended ,

Soe trys to hit you, but misses.... my three accounts are up just logged in to check only been running mq2melee map and moveutilz on all three guessing I should avoid that now

I'm curious what zones / content you were playing when suspended. Is this something they are doning in the new expansion VoA or is it something they are doing world wide?

I am still using macros and some of the more active hacks, (/fade, /succor. and short distance warps). I am working content in expansions that are at least 3 years old. I recently started over on new server so my toons are mostly lower levels.

EDIT: So far I am NOT suspended, keeping my fingers crossed.

before the MOTD i wasnt piggyzoning just warping in VOA once the motd went live i stopped using actives and switched to the vanilla compile i remained in VOA fighting in low populated tier 2-3 zones like you said crossing fingers all three accounts are up but i did not load mq2 when i got on today and so far ive sat in the lobby staring at a wall =/

1 Suspension (no email?)
4 other accounts used at same time not touched.

Suspended account has only done some moderate warping /gate.

Rest kisassist and everything that goes with that.

has anyone heard anything back from a GM?

Logged in on one of my bots and he was suspended - other 4 are fine.

How long is your suspension? Anyone been perma banned?

Someone told me today, they are looking at /gate /succor /sumcorpse /piggyzone etc, that they are checking for the movements and locations as well as if that class has a way to cast or if they have an item or if someone is in group with them that can cast the right spells to move them. They even said the new checks look to see if a spell was cast.

I'm not using active hacks ( I did a few times last weekend, then stopped) and I'm just using one mac for healer. So far (I knock on wood and pray) so good.

Loaded up the laptop patched it through warrior on it and im back in action just inconvienced lol

You were suspended and now you're not? Is that what you are saying?

FYI no email here either. Doesn't appear as though they sent any emails out. I sent a petition in via eqplayers.com this morning. No response as of yet.

7/8 accounts suspended, I play them all together and use all the same stuffs on them.

I never /zone but I often /gate and /succor

interesting..

Has anyone gotten suspended WITHOUT using

/zone, /fade, /gate, /succor?

The only account i haven't used one of these commands on is the one that did not get suspended =p

Suspended on all 3 of my accounts.

On 12/06 I stopped using the active hacks MQ2 and moved to the Very Vanilla compile. So whatever they're doing I'm guessing it might be looking at past logs.

Although I did use the exploit to get to Fletching 300 perhaps that's something they were checking for.

He was using vanilla and got hit?

Ouch. I kinda know the feeling. I was suspended only once in all my years of EQ and it was something I did on purpose - the shared bank exploit. When I finished I move my then main off the account -- and right on time. The account got suspended and the main survived! Luckily SoE was that dumb back then. This was back in like 2005 (or whenever the shared bank exploit started to get you caught).

Report Suspensions/Bans Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back