• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - reloading mq2 after /unload (1 Viewer)

fartjarfunkel

RedCents
153¢
When i am going to afk for a long time or before i go to bed at night i /unload all my toons and when i come back i can not reload mq2. When i come back i try to right click mq2 and reload mq2 nothing happens then i exit mq2 and RG launcher i reopen RGlauncher and launch mq2 nothing happens and then i right click mq2 and hit reload mq2 and nothing. What am i doing wrong ? i have to log every one out and exit everything then launch mq2 and load all under my profile every time i /unload its annoying to say the least.

when i go afk for a long time or go to bed i afk in GL to get buffed so i dont like to leave mq2 runing. should i worry about it running in gl or just let it run all night and morning while i am afk ? is it a problem to have it running afk in gl ?

when i go afk for a long time or go to bed i afk in GL to get buffed so i dont like to leave mq2 runing. should i worry about it running in gl or just let it run all night and morning while i am afk ? is it a problem to have it running afk in gl ?
I don't like to leave anything running if i'm around other folks - i would just go to personal housing or personal guild hall if you're going to afk and leave things running - just to be double safe/sure

the unload thing is a known current issue that i believe the mq2devs are working on -sorry for the troubles it is deifnitely annoying

I don't like to leave anything running if i'm around other folks - i would just go to personal housing or personal guild hall if you're going to afk and leave things running - just to be double safe/sure

the unload thing is a known current issue that i believe the mq2devs are working on -sorry for the troubles it is deifnitely annoying
yeah, the fear of leaving the computer and coming back to sit/stand/sit/stand/sit/stand dance party in a public place, due to some conflicting forage/mq2react weirdness is not something one look forward to.

All the more reason why we need a macro that unloads all plugins except the vital ones.
Unload plugins and pause macros before AFK, reload and unpause when you get back.

Plugin manager could probably do that with just a few more lines of code....

Question - reloading mq2 after /unload

Users who are viewing this thread

Back