• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedQuest v5.2 (1/17/07 patch) (broken as of 13 Feb) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RedQuest v5.2 (1/17/07 patch)

ok I get couldnt parse 'lute of the howler' and all my other items .. but when I move the items manually it just says cant parse 'Thunderous Drum of Karana' I put that in manually and it works just doest swap items.. but I did load mq2exchange and that is how I cam to this problem.. before I would not do anything. now just cant parse.

Yes you must load bardswap and mq2exchange both . After you load them and have a good .ini file to execute them you have to type /bardswap on and I also use /bardswap melee on to also do melee. If you have your weapons loaded right and your instruments loaded right you can duel weild as well as dot. My average at 70 is 4 dots of 368, 198, 198, 198 and melee for around 68, 90 and procs of 100 and 125. I also crit about 1 in 6 and I am sure there are better but just an example. BE warned though your swapping instruments and weapons very fast and people will see it if they watch your toon and the one who will watch you closest is a warr beoing out aggro's. I can out aggro a poorly hate modified Warr often after about 50% kill. I own aggro so have to be careful. It takes a while to set it up right with the right instruments and the right weapons. Your .ini file is your friend. If you have any more questions pm me and I will help you with your .ini ......

Sounds like your .ini file is in the wrong place in your directory ... or are you sure your using ""s when there is a name with a space in it. Another thing is this should have your toons name in the ini file... make sure its loaded to the toon.

Quick question how do I turn melee forage off permenantly .. thinking its something simple.

rawwar said:
Yes you must load bardswap and mq2exchange both . After you load them and have a good .ini file to execute them you have to type /bardswap on and I also use /bardswap melee on to also do melee. If you have your weapons loaded right and your instruments loaded right you can duel weild as well as dot. My average at 70 is 4 dots of 368, 198, 198, 198 and melee for around 68, 90 and procs of 100 and 125. I also crit about 1 in 6 and I am sure there are better but just an example. BE warned though your swapping instruments and weapons very fast and people will see it if they watch your toon and the one who will watch you closest is a warr beoing out aggro's. I can out aggro a poorly hate modified Warr often after about 50% kill. I own aggro so have to be careful. It takes a while to set it up right with the right instruments and the right weapons. Your .ini file is your friend. If you have any more questions pm me and I will help you with your .ini ......

Get permadent illusion and have a druid cast wolf on you.

noticed mq2melee not utilizing the Backstab function. Hopefully this can be fixed. Until then I have been using this.
Rich (BB code):
|BACKSTAB
|Backstabs as long as you have a target and the ability ready
|WARNING!!: If you target it and are in range 
|it WILL backstab it! In the face or rear it don't 
|matter!

#turbo 20

Sub Main 

:loop
/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Backstab"]} && ${Target.ID}) /doability "Backstab" 

/goto :loop
/return

Question. I havent explored EQBCS yet but I want to learn to set up modbot from macroquest problems is i cant get EQBCS server to run at all on either machine. again i'm not really sure what i'm doing this is probably the most advanced i have gone. my goal is to get the chat commands out of EQ. can any one help me trying to get EQBCS server to work. I would greatly appreciate it. also i have tried downloading RED's source file and compiling on my own only to run in to more errors then necessary to show here.

Thanks again

Hmm, and just double-clicking on the exe in the zip doesn't work?

nope tried that one sec placing error code here. said application instullation was incorrect please reinstall. other code when clicking on mq2eqbcs.exe provides application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000135. click ok to terminate the application.

how do you stop a plugin , first time using a macro

i want MQ2allzone to stop so i can see the map clearly how do i stop it

/plugin MQ2allzone unload

would unload that program.

However I think what you are experiencing is MQ2Map

try:

/mapfilter all

will clear it out.

Is it true that sense TSS came out, warping detection is almost certaint after you warp once? thanks.

weird, i didn't think so either, so the risk is still the same as its always been? alot of people where telling me this and i wasn't certaint, thank you

Hmmm i DL'ed the Version 5.2 and Extracted it into my MQ folder...But it says incorrect client version still when i try and use it....anybody else having this problem?

RedQuest v5.2 (1/17/07 patch)

Redquest breaks every patch, thats why there is 1/17/07 patch in the title of the thread. Today is 2/13/07 so you'll need to wait for the thread that says "RedQuest v6.0 (2/13/07 patch)".

i actually read alot, but i'm new and it takes a while to catch up with the rest of you guys. u should give me a few days before u bit my head off.

also i would like to mention that I can't figure out how to toggle the program in game. i'm looking for a faq and so far i've really com accrosss any info for noobs.

Last edited:
lol, chew their heads back. ;) We were, every single one of us, noobs at one time. Some how they don't seem to remember...

It's called minds at work; if one does not know mq doesn't work after patch.. that person must be noob. Why the harsh tongues that slashes?!

Heck, I've been using this site for a while, but still a noob, and proud to say I am. On my free time, I like to play EQ not work on pulgin, complies and such. That's why I pay my monthly payment..

daemonrebel said:
i actually read alot, but i'm new and it takes a while to catch up with the rest of you guys. u should give me a few days before u bit my head off.

also i would like to mention that I can't figure out how to toggle the program in game. i'm looking for a faq and so far i've really com accrosss any info for noobs.
I'm not so sure it won't just confuse you more, but for what it's worth, theres much good reading HERE. You can also check out THIS thread.

It'll be a few days before we're back up to speed, so you have plenty of time to catch up :)

RedQuest v5.2 (1/17/07 patch) (broken as of 13 Feb)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back