• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used autowar but it seemed like mq2melee was using his agro abilities...

Try it...u dont even need CC with autowar, he changes targets when he looses agro..with autocleric, its a win win and u can get a bst instead of bard/enchanter for more dps meaning more xp/more chance for rare...

Hmm...
Warrior, x4
Shadowknight, x3
Paladin, x3
Cleric, x5
Shaman, x4
Druid, x2
Beastlord, x5
Ranger, x2
Bard, x3
Rogue, x2
Berzerker, x4
Monk, x3
Magician, x5
Necromancer, x5
Wizard, x7
Enchanter, x5
+ 41 accounts that I havent decided on what they are yet...

I created a new group on a new server some time ago, never did more then create them. Soon they will all be promoted to heroic. Planned to go with warrior, monk, cleric, druid, enchanter and wizard. Hesitating while I think about trying something total different, likely will go with original as that's a group i'm familiar with and have custom macros already set up for.

Well I must be doing something wrong cause I run autocleric and my warrior is 5581/2552 with sword and board. I still need CC. Damn I suck.

But I do pull 5 or 6 mobs in EoK and tank them until the enchanter stops picking his nose.

20s in the grinder per mob isn't so bad.

Last edited:
Tank Life. The distance in tanking ability moving from 85 to 105 is a completely different universe for warriors. There's a LOT more abilities to use, and some of them are pretty much easy mode buttons. Coupled with some large DPS gains over the last couple expansions, and it's hard to argue against a warrior at 105.

I freakin PL'd two new wizzies to lvl 76 when the heroic toon thing dropped, so I immediately made both of them heroic (with all the spells $$$) and lowbie gear and dropped them in my EoK farming groups (one per group). They're now lvl 105 with like 20k AA's :)

Lets see....so far I have made the following:

Palx4
Skx1
Clrx4
Berx6
Magx1
Rngx2
Shmx2
Bstx3

I'll need to spend a bit of time once I actually have time getting them all from 85-100 at my favorite spot (<3 Wurmslayer)

So I went threw and on 6 out of 75 accounts I made a team of heroics, Shadowknight, Shaman, Wizardx2 Bard and Necro that's going to be my farm team for Plat and throw in a lowbie alt from time to time to level them up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BSTs/Mages/Chanters + tons of Druids for Teleport Bind

I would consider Zerkers but don't you need to find each one a raid 2hander to get good DPS?

I made 1 of each on each of my 200+ accounts, starting with BArd on the 1st and ending with Wizard on the 16th, then started over at the top, so I got 1 of each in rotation on all accounts!

Even druids? lol... should have just made another wizzy every time the druid came around ;-)

I may start up a full heroic group of:

SK
Druid
Bard
Beastlord
Mage
Necro

hehe, see how that works with all those pets/heals/nukes.

I would consider Zerkers but don't you need to find each one a raid 2hander to get good DPS?[/QUOTE]

Depends whats considered good dps i guess, my zerkers with fully eok t2 do minimum 120kish DPS if dicho doesnt fire on that mob otherwhys its much higher mob to mob.

Pally, ench, wiz, cleric - need 2 more to finish the grp. HC tokens are permanent? Have max toons on some accounts, dont want the tokens to disappear on the 1 April - hmm

... I have to look it up...

a necro, a mage, a bard, an ench, a warrior, a paladin, a rogue, a zerker, a shaman, a druid, 2 clerics, 3 i haven't decided on and 1 more zerker I need to make on a new account. (spread across 2 servers)

On the 9 accounts I have had for 17 years, I upgraded a Chanter, Berserker x2, Wizard x2, Shammy, Bard, Necro and SK.
On an account I just got, I upgraded the 105 chanter to Heroic.
On 5 friends accounts who no longer play, they quit at level 65, I upgraded their mains to Heroic in case they ever decide to come back.

OMG 200 Accounts!
Raz where did you find the time to write EoKNuke?

I was lucky enough to have enough old crap accounts lying around that I was able to make one of everything !!

Now the hard part is what to play.....

although I did upgrade my epic 2.0 cleric which had 243 AAs that I raided in era, was nice to have a full CoA gear set etc and how dated it is compared to heroic lol

Re: RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post &amp;amp; Win!

Tank Life. The distance in tanking ability moving from 85 to 105 is a completely different universe for warriors. There's a LOT more abilities to use, and some of them are pretty much easy mode buttons. Coupled with some large DPS gains over the last couple expansions, and it's hard to argue against a warrior at 105.
Ok. I have never played at 105 yet so thats what I was looking for.

I haven't made a decision yet.. I've never played anything past OoW so when I log my heroic into Feerott (the dream?) I get confused and scared. Then I log out.

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back