• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Redguide Newbie (1 Viewer)

Taskforce0814

RedCents
410¢
Recently got back into Everquest and someone suggested checking this website out. I, however, cannot afford the monthly subscriptions at this time, but hoping next month I will be able to gather a few extra bucks to do the membership.

Recently got back into Everquest and someone suggested checking this website out. I, however, cannot afford the monthly subscriptions at this time, but hoping next month I will be able to gather a few extra bucks to do the membership.
welcome to redguides!

good news, you can earn enough "redcents" to keep lvl 2 sub'd no problem

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Yes! Post anything helpful, or even funny and if people like it, they will "RedCent" is, which gives you 10 red cents. It does not take long to get enough to pay your subscription, if you just try to add a little to the conversation.

task - you're close to enough cents!

hit us with a (Safe for Work) joke and that'll surely put you over!

Thanks, Ive been reading everything and atm its a bit gibberish but I have someone helping me translate :) Again really appreciate all the awesome feedback. Super awesome community!

Was curious if the Kiss Assist .ini is capable of running a charm pet without supervision I've tried a few combinations of edits and I cannot get anything to work.

Cryptocurrency Welcome Aboard GIF by The New Resistance
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Was curious if the Kiss Assist .ini is capable of running a charm pet without supervision I've tried a few combinations of edits and I cannot get anything to work.

@Taskforce0814 As others have mentioned, I believe MQ2Enchanter might be the only add-on out of the Big Three (CWTN, RGMercs, Kissassist) that automates charmed pets. I know personally that RGMercs does not and I have not seen in it the several ini’s I have viewed for Kissassist.

Be well.

Welcome to Redguides. Really one of the most helpful EQ communities on the web.

Lots of useful info here on the site for getting started.

IRL - Redguide Newbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back