• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - redcents (1 Viewer)

I'm not 100% familiar with this mod panel, but I do see where you spent the 50 redcents, just not on what :-P. Gimmie a minute.

since I can't figure out how to see it. can you go to Redcents - Transaction log, click on your last purchase and show me what it was you purchased with a screensnip. If there's an error I can upgrade to level 2 for you.
1624959870885.png

Take an easy screen snip with Shift+Windows Key+S, then select the area you wish to copy, then Control+V to paste it in the reply bar.

You can paste it into the reply.

I actually had an error on the first attempt to upgrade you with purchase for a friend where it didn't take. It gave me an error but I neglected to save it. I went to do it again thinking we had a lost cause going until something could be fixed and wanted to get the error message, but it went through. So had to credit myself back 100 instead of 50 :-(

If you get an error like that, try to use the screensnip to grab a screengrab of an error (like I should have done). Hopefully just some hiccup that shouldn't be persistent.

Problem - redcents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back