• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - redcents question (1 Viewer)

Rusang

Learner of Many Things
RedCents
1,333¢
I am still getting used to RG and I've got a lot figured out but a lot to learn.

Ny newbie question of the day is simple. What time of day does the daily Redcents reset? I thought midnight, tried at 2am, tried noon, etc. I can't quite narrow down exactly when you can award the 4x redcents from the prior day.

I've got a lot to learn but eventually I'd like to earn enough for one of the redguides mugs... I built up a few months of premium so far.

It depends on when you last red cented someone. 24 hours from that exact time. So its different for each person.

For example I try to come each day at say 7 am. Find some good posts and red cent away. The next day if I am 30 minutes past that time then that is the new time - 7:30 am. Eventually it builds up cause I forget or there just aren't any good posts. So that will change my "red cent" time.

I want that mug too!

Question - redcents question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back