• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Re: What Server are you on? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What Server are you on?

I've been on Veeshan--Luclin for long time. I've got 5 accts with 3 toons at 70, 1 at 69, 1 at 68, and 2 in high 50's. I've only got one acct active ATM due to PC problems. I lag a bit with 1 Gig of RAM so I can't 2-3 box anymore. I'm on Eastern standard time.
send me a PM maybe we can help each other out some.

Wizman send me a PM, I have some toons you might be able to use. Blackpower, send me a PM... I might know you.

lets see, on 2, 16, 18, 20, 22... have a couple tiney ones on a euro server I dont use anymore. was just to visit and talk with friends that no longer play there.

Zek....i notice so few of us pvpers....actually i don't pvp much, just like the excitement of never knowing

Antonius Bayle. I am currently recuriting people from my guild to use Macroquest2. I started doing this about 3 months ago solo. Now I have at least 5 people steady useing MQ2 to run bots. It would really be great to run into other macro's to swap funny stories with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back