• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Raise quick cash (1 Viewer)

wharfrat

RedCents
Here's a method I use to raise fast plat in EQ2. It's dependent on the broker prices on your server, but some of these always yield 10+ gold on my server. I ran through some collection quests and noticed some of them yield items which sell to vendors for 16g 66s 66c. I also noticed that I could do some of them for under 2 or 3 gold, just buying the items off the broker for the collection. I filled up a backpack with stacks of the collection items, stuck it in the shared bank, and just made new toons to do the collection, xfer the money, delete, rinse, repeat. Kelethin is the best place to make the new toon, because you're so close to the starting area, bank, and collection npc. That being said, here is the list of collections that yield something worth while that I have found so far. I haven't nearly completed my research so please add to the list if you find more that yield nice items.

Dragon Bone - this is the one that started it for me - cheap to do, yields 16g
Blemished, Charred, Chipped, Decrepit, Scuffed, Tarnished, Weathered, Worn

Dragon Insignia - 16g
Blemished, Polished, Pristine, Shining, Weathered, Worn

Large Droag Claws - 16g
Broken, Chipped, Polished, Worn

Basilisk Scales - 16g
Broken, Decaying, Pristine, Tarnished, Shining

Aviak Talons - 16g

Hooluk Beak - 16g
Blemished, Polished, Weathered, Worn

The 7g items - usually not worth it on my server - maybe is on yours:

Basilisk Scales - 7g
Broken, Chipped, Sharp, Worn

Mystic Orbs - 7g
Blue, Clear, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow

Small Droag Claws - 7g

Medium Droag Claws - 7g

Dragon Scales - 7g
Prismatic, Refined, Shining, Unblemished

The broker items - 2 so far have yielded Xegonite clusters for me. Can't vendor them, but I get 40g for them consistently on the broker.

Cinder Ore - cheap to do on my server
Blemished, Chipped, Marred, Scuffed, Shattered

Rare Stones - expensive to do on my server
Brume, Cloud, Dust, Fey, Murk, Sky, Wind

Hope you can get some use out of this, and again, if you find more of those 16g items, please make a follow up post :)

There's one similar to the rare stones ones that gives a moonstone but I can't remember it. Those go for around a plat on my server and some days a lil more.

I just bought 10 sets of dragon bone.. about 48G on my server
2 sets I used to buy 5 cinder ore sets.... 4 of those are now on my broker .. about 30G each

And the oother 8 sets got me 1PP +

Dragon Bone - this is the one that started it for me - cheap to do, yields 16g
Blemished, Charred, Chipped, Decrepit, Scuffed, Tarnished, Weathered, Worn

Cinder Ore - cheap to do on my server
Blemished, Chipped, Marred, Scuffed, Shattered

NOT too shabby

EQ2 FROM the sand box in the middle east

8-)

ARMY

Raise quick cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back