• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Questions to Berserker Boxer's (1 Viewer)

RedCents
133¢
Hey All,

I Box a SK, Bard, SHM, BST, and 2 Zerks. I just got into a opportunity for my second Zerk to upgrade his weapon. I got lucky and won a ToV Brick. I can get a Velium Enhanced Great Axe 32 delay and 611 dmg plus a 7700 lifetap proc or the hammer 687 dmg but 36 delay and does 9900 of straight dmg as a proc. I think more dmg is better for proc because he does not need lifetap but what u guys think. Axe or HAmmer? Or some even said get the spear but I think that is to low dmg even though its very fast. Would love to see what u all think.

hammer.. axe gives better over time dps (not raids).. hammer in group/short fights gives top notch dps, and on raids for the most part, zerkers are 60 seconds of f your life.. hand jam or box, im not turning to a zerker for 7 min of damage >.>

So the thing is with haste and over haste now there‘s a limit to how far you can go. The high damage + damage bonus is more useful in that scenario, hence the shift to the hammer in recent expansions.
It's for the Hundred Hands Effect, which is neither haste nor overhaste (bard song) for stacking purposes. HHE is calculated based on the base weapon delay (higher delay, higher bonus) but is applied after all other haste effects. Thus, it's a greater bonus than just simply adding a few percentage points to overall haste. Things that apply HHE (not exhaustive): Quick Time, Bst Composite, Ruuabri's (Bst thing), Ancient Cry of Chaos, Blinding Fury, Avenging Fury.

It's for the Hundred Hands Effect, which is neither haste nor overhaste (bard song) for stacking purposes. HHE is calculated based on the base weapon delay (higher delay, higher bonus) but is applied after all other haste effects. Thus, it's a greater bonus than just simply adding a few percentage points to overall haste. Things that apply HHE (not exhaustive): Quick Time, Bst Composite, Ruuabri's (Bst thing), Ancient Cry of Chaos, Blinding Fury, Avenging Fury.
Ehh I knew it was one of those I always have a bard/bst in my groups. Thanks for clarifying.

If you are building only for decap you should get one of the 21 delay 2handers and go to town. Otherwise zerkers already get an aa that makes them get more damage out of the higher delay weapons along with what other people have already pointed out. I'm not at the pc or I'd link the aa.

Hey All,

I Box a SK, Bard, SHM, BST, and 2 Zerks. I just got into a opportunity for my second Zerk to upgrade his weapon. I got lucky and won a ToV Brick. I can get a Velium Enhanced Great Axe 32 delay and 611 dmg plus a 7700 lifetap proc or the hammer 687 dmg but 36 delay and does 9900 of straight dmg as a proc. I think more dmg is better for proc because he does not need lifetap but what u guys think. Axe or HAmmer? Or some even said get the spear but I think that is to low dmg even though its very fast. Would love to see what u all think.
Get the 2hs or 2hb with lifetap proc...the lifetap or heal aug from CoTF Merchant...and the bp from there, the Blood Earring from Gribbles, and the anguish bp...plus your regular 110 snowbound and you'll become a little vampire life sucking dps machine

arnold schwarzenegger death GIF

Governor of California right there...:)

Question - Questions to Berserker Boxer's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back