• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Question on Rogue Epic 1.5 / Miragul’s Reanimation Formula – Everfrost Group LDON missions (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Hi All,
I am currently doing the Rogue Epic 1.5, and need to collect something from an LDON mission which starts in Everfrost Peaks (Miragul's Menagerie). However, when I hail the person in Everfrost who is supposed to give that mission, Teria Grinntli, she tells me to seek out other members of the Brotherhood first. I have no idea how to proceed now, and would appreciate any hint.
I went to Rathe Mountains gipsy camp as there is supposed to be a message about ldon missions, but there was nothing...

Many thanks

Yeah the rogue epic 1.5 is probably one of the most annoying epic quests if not the most annoying. It's been a LONG time since I did this quest since I don't run many rogues these days. But what I do vaguely remember about this is a few things and this could be inaccurate:

1) Make sure you have anywhere from 2-6 people in your group to request the LDON. Mercs may or may not count. Think they don't.

2) I think you may need to be above level 80 on every character in the group.

3) The 3rd possibility is you need to do what it said and complete other members tasks before proceeding. (This I kinda doubt cause I don't remember doing prog to finish that part)

4) I would say the rogue epic is also really touchy. Make sure you have hailed and done all the steps up to this point 100%. Every turn in, hail every NPC, then go back and try again.

If all else fails, you can put in a petition to DBG and see if a GM can give you any hints or clues if no one else here comes up with anything.

It's really weird that they made this epic in particular such a pain. Cause with the exception of like 1-2 other epics I've found all of them to be vastly less picky and intricate.

Thank you, that has helped in that I have now my Adventurers Stone. However, when I hail an NPC to get a mission, they tell me "I would tell you more, but you would need to do a few favors for teh Wayfarers Brotherhood. " You need to do more adventuring before you will learn more.

If only it would tell me where to do my first adventure ...

Had to run a character out there to check, but I figured it out lol.

Terria isn't the mission npc, you want to talk to Mannis McGuyett (male barb who is very close to Terria), and you don't actually talk to him you R click him.

LDoN is weird when you're used to missions in today's style so can be tricky at times. You want to interact with the "Adventure Recruiter" NPCs in the camps to get LDoNs.

Thank you knave23, that was the solution to it.
I have now finished Epic 1.5, and what a journey it was... took a heck of a long long time to finish, even at lvl 120. I can't imagine how long that must have taken someone who did it back then...

IRL - Question on Rogue Epic 1.5 / Miragul’s Reanimation Formula – Everfrost Group LDON missions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back