• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Quest for Best DPS group (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
76¢
With me having

1 paladin
1 warrior
3 zerkers
2 necro
2 bard
1 cleric
1 shaman
2 chanters

what build would you use for best dps , Paladin and 1 zerker are COV / TOL raid geared.

I mean, a lot of this that and the other checks.. DW or 2hd war (this is the other checks) 3 zerkers, bard, shm... not alot of synergy there... could do pal, 2 necro, 1 chanter, 1 shm dps spec.. bard for general support... fights would slog until 30 sec, then dots/covert to undead would kick in and end it at 36 sec? =-/

Depends on the goal really and what you like. You are missing some critical classes and synergies.

WAR,SHM,BRD,ZER x 3 is a good option I can see, as you are missing BST, MAG, ROG, RNG, etc. No offense, but you have really gimped yourself on synergies.

PAL,SHM,ENC,BER,NEC x 2 would work well enough too.

I would probably play PAL, SHM, BRD, ZER, ZER, ZER Shit is still going to die pretty quick. Cant see anything in this expansion stopping your group.

No wait..what I would really do....Add another 2 or 3 groups of toons and start doing raids

Are you talking about best dps for a normal group, or best dps for a raid group?

Big difference in how you'd set it up.

Honestly, nothing in the group game is challenging enough to need to squeeze out every extra bit of DPS. So, I dunno, just do whatever.

If, however, you're talking about putting together a raid group, it's a different story.

With the lineup you've listed here, I'd probably go with something like SHM/BST/BRD/BER/BER/BER for a raid group. Getting those alliance procs are nice for maximizing raid dps.

You could also go SHM/ENC/NEC/NEC/BST/ZERK. It's kind of weird setup without more casters, but necro dps is still stupid good on raids.

Well, since you have new toons to add to the mix: PAL,SHM,BRD,BST,BER,ROG is IMHO a super well rounded group and you could put SHM in for additional DPS since you have the PAL.

Question - Quest for Best DPS group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back