• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling with SK (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
I have been using a kissassist for months now with no issues but starting today SK will no longer pull, when he targets a mob, i'm getting a message from EQ that says your ability failed, Timer has been reset. I can post ini. if need be to give greater in site into what I'm using but again never had any problems until today. No changes were made to ini either. This happens no matter what I use to pull, pet or spell

Last edited:
What is your [Pull] PullWith= setting?

Are any changes to the ini being responded to? Like you've confirmed it's loading ini files from the folder you expect? If you're having multiple toons not responding, that can mean MQ2 folder changed during install/update and it's looking in wrong folder which will have KA making blank defaults ini.

Are you playing on Test, Live or Emu?

Thank you guys for all the suggestions. Issues have been solved and a special heart felt thanks goes out to SIC for donating his time and patience with me and cleaning up the mess I made of mq2. Thank you SIC and all the others in the community for your help

Question - Pulling with SK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back