• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Progression Server (1 Viewer)

laboule

RedCents
So my cousin and I are starting a party on the progression server, both of us are getting two accounts. We were wondering if anyone would be interested in a MQ leveling party. Figure we could also do some pretty legit farming too.

Seriously? Really?

A brand new unsubscribed member wants to mq2 on the progression servers where GM's are having a ban/suspension party? Good Luck with that.

This has PM me so I can report you written all over it.

Was really just trying to meet an additional person to level up with. It's not like I am able to just find other people without reaching out. I do get that I am a new member to this forum though. I truly do have the most genuine attentions, you do realize why I may wait to subscribe after just joining. I wasn't asking for anyone's character name, just to have a conversation about the possibility.

The progression servers are currently being targeted by SoE for hacking. There has a bunch of ban/suspensions in the last month so it is probably not the best time to start mq2ing on them. That is why your post sounds kind of suspicious.

Yeah I can understand the concern, but I haven't been around for a while and don't know the current gm agenda. Was considering going on Vulak with the thought that it will be less patrolled and maybe can get away with more. Also servers will probably eventually merge so will give farming time.

Alright well as people get to know me better on boards feel free to send a pm. It's been quite a while since we played EQ, we did a lot in Lineage 2 a few years ago as well with walker and superman so we learned a lot about coordinating groups and dodging gm's =)

I am going to rain on your parade, if you think that you are going to be satisfied with these servers, Vulak is garbage. I can't say much for Fippy, except that they have the same problems as Vulak. There were multiple guilds on Vulak and then the GM's had a "have at it boys" attitude and everything fell apart. If you really want to raid in the game and get somewhere, there is pretty much one guild, and if you can't wake up at 2AM to raid when they text you, it's not worth your time because they don't want players like you.

So from what I read Gm's really only banned people who were completely blatant about botting. They truly can't care too much if all those warping videos that were posted didn't get anyone banned. The group I was thinking of going through with was

SK (tank)
Monk (dps/pulls)
Bard (buffs(especially v3 haste)/lowdps/utility)
Shaman(morebuffs+slow/heals)

Meh with 2 people w/ 2 accounts that's 4 accounts. You shouldnt have any problem leveling yourself up if you throw a merc or two in there later on it's all good. All you need is a Tank, DPS, Crowd Control and a Healer :)

Discussion - Progression Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back