• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Progression Help (1 Viewer)

RedCents
58¢
Does anyone know of a Lua or plugin that helps with watching what step your group is on in a quest.

For example id like to be able to see on the Tank the other 5 chars quest status while running progression so I know that is it updating correctly as I progress.

I use the lem, that tells when a toon gets a new quest or new step.. it seems to work pretty well, its probably in the lem forum.
Don't see a lem, but maybe I missed it. Would like to check that out.

This is going to sound silly but there is something to broadcast to the mq chat window when each toon completes a quest step automatically. It may be mq2say and I'm missing it but all my toons report without issuing a command. Racking my brain to recall what it is. In the meantime, someone else may post it I hope!

that sounds like the lem, it reports to the MQ window from each toon. basically looks like this
View attachment 55274
Very similar, but I do not have a lem like that running. Plus, it's not in color and it does not show the remaining number at the end.

I did find one that burd posted in the lem thread though (not the library). Hopefully that thats the one you posted here, thanks!

Question - Progression Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back