• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Post here and get a new avatar! (1 Viewer)

George Bush talking about Hurricane Katrina, saying it's the worst disaster in US history, and the news channel displaying that info right after Bush's name, all taken out of context to make it look like they're reporting Bush as the worst disaster in US history. That's a tall order! Oh wait...

Of course. I want that one Avatar that I had that one time on that one forum....

lolcatsdotcom6rfzyrg2hq73u3rt.jpg

Could you please be more vague for me?

i'll do just the opposite, cause im nice like that lol

it was a smiling pig...i got to put it up on my profile.

here i was thinking that it was memorable enough....oh well...

Thanks Reygar! I was too limited for time to go hunting on Friday. Let me see if I can get your avatar resized when I get home. For some reason, it goes in as the original sized image when I put avatars in. You should have seen the lovely 600 X 400 fish bowl that I had for Khatib.

Post here and get a new avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back