• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - PoK Loyalty vendor - FTP restrictions? (1 Viewer)

BillyBobJr

RedCents
445¢
Hello there. I'm just coming back to the game after a 4+ year absence and have a question about the loyalty vendors in PoK and FTP access to their items. I was looking to buy some "Bag of Phosphenes" to get TBS armor to gear up my level 75 chars, but they don't show up in the list on the merchant. I tried googling to see if FTP accounts (silver in my case) have any restrictions about what items they can see, but couldn't find anything. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing, but thought I would ask. Thanks in advance..

Hello there. I'm just coming back to the game after a 4+ year absence and have a question about the loyalty vendors in PoK and FTP access to their items. I was looking to buy some "Bag of Phosphenes" to get TBS armor to gear up my level 75 chars, but they don't show up in the list on the merchant. I tried googling to see if FTP accounts (silver in my case) have any restrictions about what items they can see, but couldn't find anything. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing, but thought I would ask. Thanks in advance..
now wait a minute - you posted with the tag "IRL" which means "in real life" do you know 1 cool trick to get free irl money?! share! (changing this)

And welcome back!

One of the greatest things about EQ is it is so reliably *there* - go away for a bit? it is there. come back after illness - there. tried to get some help to quit playing - still there, waiting, watching.

Only All Access can buy those bags of alternate currency. F2P and Silver cannot buy any of the alternate currency from loyalty vendor.

You will also notice a difference in how many loyalty tokens the 3 accounts accumulate. All Access get 120/week
F2P get 30/week
Silver can get anywhere between the 30 and the 120. No set way to tell what you wind up with on them

Max total is 5760 for All Access and 1440 on F2P and the Silver again, can be either. So you have to spend when you get close to that or you will not gain anymore. It does not award partial amounts.

A fairly good option at 75 is to start SoD (Oceangreen Hills). You get Paragon gear as rewards, it is about 900hp/slot, and quite a lot of quests are rather easy and other gear drops there too. And there is a huge aug you can make from all the quests too.

Or if you really want to dive into it there are TBM (the broken mirror) where you earn remnants of tranquility and can upgrade many levels (up to level 100 ?) just with those. You get so many per mission and you can buy the remnants from other players and in the baz if anyone is offering them for sale. I run a trader and sell them at 20 plat each.

now wait a minute - you posted with the tag "IRL" which means "in real life" do you know 1 cool trick to get free irl money?! share! (changing this)

And welcome back!

One of the greatest things about EQ is it is so reliably *there* - go away for a bit? it is there. come back after illness - there. tried to get some help to quit playing - still there, waiting, watching.
irl trick for getting rich is first be born to rich parent's B you could sue that dudes parents ?

Only All Access can buy those bags of alternate currency. F2P and Silver cannot buy any of the alternate currency from loyalty vendor.

You will also notice a difference in how many loyalty tokens the 3 accounts accumulate. All Access get 120/week
F2P get 30/week
Silver can get anywhere between the 30 and the 120. No set way to tell what you wind up with on them

Max total is 5760 for All Access and 1440 on F2P and the Silver again, can be either. So you have to spend when you get close to that or you will not gain anymore. It does not award partial amounts.

A fairly good option at 75 is to start SoD (Oceangreen Hills). You get Paragon gear as rewards, it is about 900hp/slot, and quite a lot of quests are rather easy and other gear drops there too. And there is a huge aug you can make from all the quests too.

Or if you really want to dive into it there are TBM (the broken mirror) where you earn remnants of tranquility and can upgrade many levels (up to level 100 ?) just with those. You get so many per mission and you can buy the remnants from other players and in the baz if anyone is offering them for sale. I run a trader and sell them at 20 plat each.
Thanks for all of the great info! I searched for this everywhere and couldn't find anything on it. You guys rock!

Question - PoK Loyalty vendor - FTP restrictions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back