• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - PMP Exam done - Scrum next month. Woot Woot EQ Time! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,153¢
Super stoked - I passed my PMP today. Excited to have a month off to play some EQ!!! Then I'm working towards my scrum master in June / July. Edit to remove the ID in case that was sensitive?
1621044755474.png

Last edited:
<---Simple SteelWorker here..has no idea what PMP is, but I love giving Internet High Fives! Good job my brother!

Super stoked - I passed my PMP today. Excited to have a month off to play some EQ!!! Then I'm working towards my scrum master in June / July. Edit to remove the ID in case that was sensitive?
View attachment 30183

Congrats!! I finished mine off like the day before they changed to the new test. It’s a bear!

My brother in law has his scrum and has probably the easiest job I’ve ever heard of AND makes like $130k a year remote. It’s kinda insane.

Congrats!! I finished mine off like the day before they changed to the new test. It’s a bear!

My brother in law has his scrum and has probably the easiest job I’ve ever heard of AND makes like $130k a year remote. It’s kinda insane.
That'd be a bump up, my above 90 is wrapped up in criteria bonus. If that was my base...so much less stress.

What a killer week. Got my MBA. Spent the day in Lafayette with the family. My PMP. My Redguides mug - with a pack of Keith Parkinson cards!!

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 20210516_063741.jpg
    20210516_063741.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • inCollage_20210515_182110336.jpg
    inCollage_20210515_182110336.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
<---Simple SteelWorker here..has no idea what PMP is, but I love giving Internet High Fives! Good job my brother!
Thank you sir. A good friend of my parents passed away some years ago, but he did steel work and welding offshore in St. Bernard, Louisiana. After Katrina he was commissioned to do a cross (they're very Christian down in that area) for the lives lost. He was quite a character and everyone always had a good time around him.

He used to say "I can't do your taxes, but if your car breaks in half, I can weld it back together." Not sure if I'd drive a weld-healed car though. Ha. Quite an influence on me in my earlier days.

Attached is a picture of the cross / work he did.

Attachments

• Vince Cross.jpg
    Vince Cross.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 6
IRL - PMP Exam done - Scrum next month. Woot Woot EQ Time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back