• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pet attacking players issue (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,526¢
I need to figure out a solution/mitigation for my mage and bard sending swarm pets on my group. Play on pvp server and turning off all the abilities like swarm pets really limits DPS.

Possibly a way to make the bard/mage bump them to mobs during combat or something.

You could try something like:
INI:
DPS1=command:/pet qswarm|99|Cond1
Cond1=${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}

Ideally, I would want to use the |Once tag, but I'm not certain if it is supported when using command. If it is supported, then I think it would be:
INI:
DPS1=command:/pet qswarm|99|Once|Cond1

You could try something like:
INI:

Ideally, I would want to use the |Once tag, but I'm not certain if it is supported when using command. If it is supported, then I think it would be:
INI:
DPS1=command:/pet qswarm|99|Once|Cond1

Ideally once... but they do tend to end up back on me for some dumb reason. The biggest headache of Zek is not being able to use swarm pets.

After looking over my Bard's ini, I realized my earlier post is incomplete.

Probably should only issue the command IF you have swarm pets...
INI:
Cond1=${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${SpawnCount[${Me.Name}`s pet]} > 0

Check the punctuation. I originally was trying to use the apostophe ' , but it turns out EQ was using a backtick `

After looking over my Bard's ini, I realized my earlier post is incomplete.

Probably should only issue the command IF you have swarm pets...
INI:
Cond1=${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${SpawnCount[${Me.Name}`s pet]} > 0

Check the punctuation. I originally was trying to use the apostophe ' , but it turns out EQ was using a backtick `
1628113927336.png

Question - Pet attacking players issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back