• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Patch Notes 4-25-2022 (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,873¢
Pronouns
He/Him

April 25, 2022

*** Quests & Events ***

- Ikkinz (Raid Event) - Fixed Stalwart Defender being immune to pick pocket.

*** Spells ***

- Corrected an issue that caused some disciplines to be unusable after zoning.
- Corrected an issue where specialization skills would reset when you zoned at lower levels.

*** NPCs ***

- The Shades of Luclin have had their ability to see through invisibility reduced in cases where the change to undead body types created unintentionally hostile environments.

- The EverQuest Team

RG should be upfated soon correct??
well. the same as any and every patch.

dbg patches
then mq has to be patched
then rg can build

so once mq patches, rg can patch

this was unscheduled, unannounced (until like 30m before) patch, so that definitely is not something that the mq devs planed.

it will be back as soon as it can be.

Curious when Very Vanilla will be updated? You'll get a web notification (if we have permission), site notification, and email (optional)
MacroQuest for Live servers:
Use this URL to get notified:
MacroQuest for test server

Sad that they called this Emergency Maintenance. I thought maybe they were upgrading the servers or actually fixing stuff that has been broken for months.

I was thinking this as well. What about these is really an emergency? Everything listed appears to be minor enough to wait for Wednesday patch day.

Unless there is more that needed to be fixed without wanting to announce it. Who even knows though

Probably the specialization thing was the big one. But I think Mischief is in GoD right now and that pick pocket thing is a raid blocker.

This was probably a situation where there was one big thing they needed to fix (probably specialization) but then they had the rest done so they added it in.

I was thinking this as well. What about these is really an emergency? Everything listed appears to be minor enough to wait for Wednesday patch day.

Unless there is more that needed to be fixed without wanting to announce it. Who even knows though

Ikkinz 4 raid was incompletable and Mischief/Thornblade are currently in GoD so you essentially would have had a full expansion with no progression by any guilds. It was a pretty decent emergency in that regard.

Ikkinz 4 raid was incompletable and Mischief/Thornblade are currently in GoD so you essentially would have had a full expansion with no progression by any guilds. It was a pretty decent emergency in that regard.

I didn't know that. You're right, emergency worthy after all. I'd be pretty upsetti if I was ready to raid but it was literally impossible to do so.

Patch - Patch Notes 4-25-2022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back