• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Paladin or Shadow knight (1 Viewer)

Paladin or Shadow knight

• Paladin

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Shadow KNight

Votes: 47 87.0%

• Total voters
RedCents
1,197¢
now that I think about it though, raidloot might be wrong. Doesn't really make sense for them to put a fire proc on a pal/sk weapon, right?
RaidLoot is correct. Spear is Pally / Shad. Since it has the highest ratio, I went with it for my 2hs weapon. 4 less HDex but I can deal with that. Not a fan of a Pally wielding a spear but I can live with it for the stats.

RedCents
80¢
i play a paladin, always wished i made an sk BUT i don't regret playing a pally even though sk is quite nice.

I tried to be as unhelpful as possible! >=D

Many_Whelps

WoW was the first MMO
RedCents
7,914¢
If you're only ever going to use it as a box group tank, it doesn't matter. Both are capable tanks. If you're going to branch out into anything more advanced, SKs are a dime-a-dozen.

RedCents
436¢
I have twinked a level 1 pally with some early expansion boss -oot, and have many slots with +100 HP gear. Not sure if I will ever play it though P

Users who are viewing this thread