• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Paladin or Shadow knight (1 Viewer)

Paladin or Shadow knight

• Paladin

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Shadow KNight

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters
now that I think about it though, raidloot might be wrong. Doesn't really make sense for them to put a fire proc on a pal/sk weapon, right?
RaidLoot is correct. Spear is Pally / Shad. Since it has the highest ratio, I went with it for my 2hs weapon. 4 less HDex but I can deal with that. Not a fan of a Pally wielding a spear but I can live with it for the stats.

i play a paladin, always wished i made an sk BUT i don't regret playing a pally even though sk is quite nice.

I tried to be as unhelpful as possible! >=D

If you're only ever going to use it as a box group tank, it doesn't matter. Both are capable tanks. If you're going to branch out into anything more advanced, SKs are a dime-a-dozen.

I have twinked a level 1 pally with some early expansion boss -oot, and have many slots with +100 HP gear. Not sure if I will ever play it though P

In my first 2 groups I have SK tanks, highest one is about to hit 108. For my 3rd group I made a gnome paladin for fun (didn't even know gnomes could be paladins tbh). I don't know how to play a paladin well bc I only pull with a stun and other than yaulp all I can do is maybe cast alternating stuns on the mob and heal party members here and there. Gnome paladin is level 52 now and I'm waiting for him to get better.

Discussion - Paladin or Shadow knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back