• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Overseer Tetradrachm Coffers and other rewards (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,205¢
So I found a Overseer Tetradrachm Coffer on one of my guys and I was perplexed..what the heck is this? It seems to give 8K Tetradachms if claimed (No Trade, Heirloom). So I looked it up, nothing on Alla that I found, however guess I did not read the last update close enough and skipped over this:
- New Achievement Rewards
- - Achievements for completing Holiday Overseer Quests and collecting Common, Uncommon, and Rare Overseer Agents grant Sealed Tetradrachm Coffers, which are Heirloom items that can be consumed to gain a large number of Tetradachm currency
- - Achievements for collecting Elite Overseer Agents grant several unique rewards; the Gnomish Hovering Transport mount, the Visage of the Bixie Worker illusion, and 10 Flame-Scorched Ornaments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that led me to say what the heck is this crazy Gnomy Mount and other stuffs. So I found this, thanks to Bonzz !! :

The Scorched Ornaments are there too if you want to see. Anyways, new to me, so thought I'd share. Lemme go /mac overseer !! :)

So I found a Overseer Tetradrachm Coffer on one of my guys and I was perplexed..what the heck is this? It seems to give 8K Tetradachms if claimed (No Trade, Heirloom). So I looked it up, nothing on Alla that I found, however guess I did not read the last update close enough and skipped over this:
- New Achievement Rewards
- - Achievements for completing Holiday Overseer Quests and collecting Common, Uncommon, and Rare Overseer Agents grant Sealed Tetradrachm Coffers, which are Heirloom items that can be consumed to gain a large number of Tetradachm currency
- - Achievements for collecting Elite Overseer Agents grant several unique rewards; the Gnomish Hovering Transport mount, the Visage of the Bixie Worker illusion, and 10 Flame-Scorched Ornaments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that led me to say what the heck is this crazy Gnomy Mount and other stuffs. So I found this, thanks to Bonzz !! :

The Scorched Ornaments are there too if you want to see. Anyways, new to me, so thought I'd share. Lemme go /mac overseer !! :)

I had 12 of these on one toon, claimed them all. Random amounts of these ended up on all my toons from 1 box to 12 boxes along with the overseer flag things that give you agents. Figured it was something with the update. I assumed they rolled back stuff and gave credits or something.

Rewards for the new Overseer achievements. The overseer tetradrachms are the currency for the overseer vendor in PoK, I think.
Yes that is correct :), It's about time we got some new stuff in there, I will have to go take a look.
treasure chest GIF by Archie Comics

Last edited:
Yes that is correct :), It's about time we got some new stuff in there, I will have to go take a look.
treasure chest GIF by Archie Comics
I didn't see any new items for sale on the Overseer merchant.

In addition to the one time grant when you log in after the July patch - You will get those little boxes (sealed coffers) of Overseer Tetradrachm as a reward each time you complete one of the new Overseer Achievements. Hero's Journey - Overseer - Agents/Quests/Holiday etc.

They are supposed to contain a large amount of the Tetradachm

News - Overseer Tetradrachm Coffers and other rewards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back