• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - our test crew finally beat the mad emp raid (23rd anni) (1 Viewer)

519helvis

test server lobbyist
RedCents
779¢
we weren't prepared enough last year to finish it off, but Saturday night we formed like Voltron and dropped him like a bad habit. it was wonderful after so much prep and organizing to see it pay off. The problem is we aren't about to puff our chests out in test gen chat about it so I had to brag somewhere lol

next on the agenda is ToL here we come Zelniak and Shei

as always big thanks to this community for working together to create such an awesome resource this site is what makes eq fun for me in my old age

cheers from test

It was an exciting moment for me when I wiped on it last year. I said I WILL beat this next year and I did. Wee all did on it and the gear was well worth it. Cant wait to run it again once MQ is back up and running.Maybe since we have some of the mechanics down better he will die even faster and we wont fuck up during the event LOL. was fun almost wiping at 18%.

we weren't prepared enough last year to finish it off, but Saturday night we formed like Voltron and dropped him like a bad habit. it was wonderful after so much prep and organizing to see it pay off. The problem is we aren't about to puff our chests out in test gen chat about it so I had to brag somewhere lol

next on the agenda is ToL here we come Zelniak and Shei

as always big thanks to this community for working together to create such an awesome resource this site is what makes eq fun for me in my old age

cheers from test
Thats nice, must come visit Test some time =)

Sic,

Just had a flashback to the movie The Waterboy.

You can do it. You can do it all night long.

Be well.
Waterboy GIF
Appreciate Adam Sandler GIF

Bans - our test crew finally beat the mad emp raid (23rd anni)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back